Which tag in JSP is used to redirect to the error page?
So handling exceptions is a safer side for the web developer. In JSP, there are two ways to perform exception handling: By errorPage and isErrorPage attributes of page directive. By element in web.
How can I get error message in JSP?
To create a JSP error page, we need to set page directive attribute isErrorPage value to true, then we can access exception jsp implicit object in the JSP and use it to send customized error message to the client.
How can I invoke a JSP error page from a servlet?
You can invoke a JSP page from a servlet through functionality of the standard javax. servlet. RequestDispatcher interface.
How can a Serviet call a JSP error page?
How can a servlet call a JSP error page? Explanation: The servlet needs to forward the request to the specific error page URL. The exception is passed along as an attribute named “javax. servlet.
How do I move a page to another page in JSP?
- or submit to a servlet using , and then: redirect to page2, using response. sendRedirect(“page2. jsp”) or forward to page2, using request. getRequestDispatcher(“page2. jsp”). forward()
How Link JSP to another page in JSP?
Linking to Another Page
- Right-click your project’s src/main/resources/META-INF/resources folder and choose New → File.
- Name the file edit_entry. jsp and click Finish.
- Add this line to the top of the file: <%@ include file=”init.jsp” %>
- You’ll create two URLs: one to submit the form and one to go back to the view.jsp .
How can create error page in JSP with example?
To set up an error page, use the <%@ page errorPage = “xxx” %> directive. We will now write one Error Handling JSP ShowError. jsp, which is given below. Notice that the error-handling page includes the directive <%@ page isErrorPage = “true” %>.
What is a JSP error?
While a JSP page is executing and processing client requests, runtime errors can occur either inside the page or outside the page (such as in a called JavaBean). This section describes the JSP error processing mechanism and provides a simple example.
How can we forward the request from JSP page to the servlet?
jsp:forward standard action examples
- The action is used to forward the current request to another resource such as an HTML page, a JSP page or a servlet.
Can you call a JSP from the servlet?
Invoking a JSP Page from a Servlet. You can invoke a JSP page from a servlet through functionality of the standard javax. servlet. RequestDispatcher interface.
How can servlet call a JSP page?
Invoking a JSP Page from a Servlet
- Get a servlet context instance from the servlet instance:
- Get a request dispatcher from the servlet context instance, specifying the page-relative or application-relative path of the target JSP page as input to the getRequestDispatcher() method:
Which of the following is used to redirect the response from a servlet to a JSP page?
|Q.||Which of the following is used to redirect the response from a servlet to a JSP page?|
|Answer» a. response.sendRedirect()|