Which is the most famous language?
Top 10 Languages By Total Number Of Speakers
- English. 1.132 billion total speakers.
- Mandarin Chinese. 1.117 billion total speakers.
- Hindi. 615 million total speakers.
- Spanish. 534 million total speakers.
- French. 280 million total speakers.
- Standard Arabic. 274 million total speakers.
- Bengali. 265 million total speakers.
What is the youngest language in the world?
What is a Thalassophobia?
Thalassophobia, or a fear of the ocean, is a specific phobia that can negatively affect your quality of life. If you feel you need help overcoming your fear of the ocean, a mental health professional can help.
What is the ugliest sounding language?
What are the top 10 most common fears?
What are the top 10 Phobias
- Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders.
- Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes.
- Acrophobia: The fear of heights.
- Agoraphobia: The fear of situations in which escape is difficult.
- Cynophobia: The fear of dogs.
- Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning.
- Trypanophobia: The fear of injections.
What is the most common fear in America?
Overall, fear of public speaking is America’s biggest phobia – 25.3 percent say they fear speaking in front of a crowd. Clowns (7.6 percent feared) are officially scarier than ghosts (7.3 percent), but zombies are scarier than both (8.9 percent).
What is the weirdest language?
What languages will die?
How many endangered languages are there in the World and what are the chances they will die out completely?…UNESCO languages by degress of endangeredness.
|Name in English||Number of speakers||Degree of endangerment|
Is French a dying language?
It’s not that French is dead or even dying on the global stage. French is still one of the official languages of the UN, Nato, the International Olympic Committee and Eurovision. But the days of its global pomp, when it was the language of international diplomacy and spoken by much of the global elite, are long gone.
What will be the most spoken language in 2100?
Supposing the percentage of people who speak these languages in each country remain constant, English will still be the the language with the most speakers in the year 2100. The number of English speakers will grow from 1.5 billion people today to well over 2.3 billion.
What is the world’s most used word?
“OK” is one of the most frequently used and recognised words in the world. It is also one of the oddest expressions ever invented. But this oddity may in large measure account for its popularity.
What is the rarest fear?
Here are 10 uncommon but very real phobias you probably never knew existed.
- PANOPHOBIA. It can be difficult dealing with just one phobia but imagine being afraid of everything.
What is the most feared phobia?
There are many things people are fearful of, but here are the ten most common phobias:
- Pteromerhanophobia: fear of flying.
- Claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces.
- Entomophobia: fear of insects.
- Ophidiophobia: fear of snakes.
- Cynophobia: fear of dogs.
- Astraphobia: fear of storms.
- Trypanophobia: fear of needles.
What are the top 5 fears?
Top 10 Phobias of All Time
- Arachnophobia – The fear of spiders.
- Ophidiophobia – The fear of snakes.
- Acrophobia – The fear of heights.
- Agoraphobia – The fear of open or crowded spaces.
- Cynophobia – The fear of dogs.
- Astraphobia – The fear of thunder and lightning.
- Claustrophobia – The fear of small spaces.
- Mysophobia – The fear of germs.
Is Trypophobia real?
Trypophobia isn’t an officially recognized phobia. Some researchers have found evidence that it exists in some form and has real symptoms that can impact a person’s everyday life if they’re exposed to triggers.