Which fruit has largest seed?
Which fruit has largest seed?
coco de mer
What is a motivational question?
What are motivational questions? Motivational questions come in a range of forms. At their most simple, they might just ask “What motivates you?”, “What are you passionate about?”, “What challenges are you looking for?” or even “Where you do you see yourself in five years?”.
Which juice will give instant energy?
Instant Energizer, Carrot Apple and Orange Drink This is an ideal drink to boost your energy and to keep you on your toes all day. Carrot Apple and Orange Drink is super-rich in antioxidants viz.
What are some good interview questions to ask a social worker?
Sample Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this agency?
- How does the work in this organization fit your professional mission or experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your experiences with the target population?
- Why do you want to work with this target population?
Why coconut is a seed?
Coconut is a seed because it is the reproductive part of the tree, coconut is a fruit because it is a fibrous one-seeded drupe and coconut is a nut because a loose definition of a nut is nothing but a one-seeded ‘fruit’.
Which is the smallest seed on earth?
Certain epiphytic orchids of the tropical rain forest produce the world’s smallest seeds weighing only 35 millionths of an ounce. They are dispersed into the air like minute dust particles or single-celled spores, eventually coming to rest in the upper canopy of rain forest trees.
Why is a banana a fruit when it has no seeds?
Bananas are both a fruit and not a fruit. While the banana plant is colloquially called a banana tree, it’s actually an herb distantly related to ginger, since the plant has a succulent tree stem, instead of a wood one. The yellow thing you peel and eat is, in fact, a fruit because it contains the seeds of the plant.
How do you demonstrate motivation in an interview?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you? ‘
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
How does social justice affect our lives?
Social justice promotes fairness and equity across many aspects of society. For example, it promotes equal economic, educational and workplace opportunities. It’s also important to the safety and security of individuals and communities.
What are some motivational interview questions?
General Motivational Interview Questions
- What is your biggest dream in life?
- What goals, including career goals, have you set for the next 5 years?
- How would you define success in your career?
- What roles do your manager and team play in your motivation at work?
Is coconut a seedless fruit?
Quite interestingly, a coconut is all of these: a seed, a fruit and a nut! In strictly botanical terms, a coconut is a fibrous one-seeded dry drupe. Finally, it is also a nut, given that a loose definition of a nut is nothing but a one-seeded ‘fruit’. …
Which dry fruit is good for weakness?
Rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre, dry fruits make for a delicious and healthy snack. Health experts recommend eating dry fruits like apricots, walnuts and pistachios to stay healthy.
Which dry fruit is best for sperm?
Almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts are packed with nutrients that have been previously linked to healthier sperm — such as omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and antioxidants like vitamin E, zinc, and selenium. These nutrients are known to protect sperm from free-radical damage and maintain the structural integrity of sperm.
What can I drink for weakness?
- Water. Water is the most crucial energizing ingredient on this list.
- Coffee. Coffee is a recognizable energy booster.
- Green tea. Green tea still contains small amounts of caffeine, but it also has compounds that may help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
- Yerba maté
Which juice is most beneficial?
The 9 Healthiest Types of Juice
- Cranberry. Tart and bright red, cranberry juice offers many benefits.
- Tomato. Tomato juice is not only a key ingredient in Bloody Marys but also enjoyed on its own as a delicious and healthy drink.
- Acai berry.
What foods decrease weakness?
This will keep your body fueled regularly and may even help you lose weight.
- Unprocessed foods.
- Fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Non-caffeinated beverages.
- Lean proteins.
- Whole grains and complex carbs.
- Nuts and seeds.
- Vitamins and supplements.
Is milk good for weakness?
It will not only provide you necessary nutrients like calcium for the development of bones and proteins for your muscles, but will also ensure that you don’t feel weak or tired throughout the day. Milk is considered to be an immunity-boosting food due to certain nutrients like zinc and vitamin D.
Which juice is best for weakness?
10 Immunity-Boosting Beverages to Drink When You’re Sick
- Orange, grapefruit, other citrus.
- Green apple, carrot, orange.
- Beet, carrot, ginger, apple.
- Kale, tomato, celery.
- Strawberry and kiwi.
- Strawberry and mango.
- Watermelon mint.
Which fruit is good for tiredness?
Bananas are your go-to fuel when on the run. This potassium-packed fruit includes a good amount of fiber, which slows down the release of sugar into the bloodstream, and provides a great source of magnesium and B vitamins. Add banana to your coconut parfait breakfast or grab a whole banana as an easy snack on the go.
Is banana a seedless fruit?
Bananas and grapes are the most commonly available seedless fruits. Bananas are seedless because the parent banana tree is triploid (3X chromosome sets) even though pollination is normal. Seedless fruit is produced on the resulting triploid (3X) hybrids.
What is the biggest seed?
Is coconut A dry fruit?
Botanically speaking, a coconut is a fibrous one-seeded drupe, also known as a dry drupe. However, when using loose definitions, the coconut can be all three: a fruit, a nut, and a seed. Coconuts are classified as a fibrous one-seeded drupe.
Which is the cheapest dry fruit?
- from ₹279. Amazon Brand – Solimo Almonds. 14,059.
- ₹249. Fitness Mantra Chia Seeds. 2,802.
- from ₹170. Tulsi Almonds, 200g. 6,589.
- from ₹130. Amazon Brand – Solimo Solimo Premium Raisins. 4,890.
- price₹195. True Elements Raw Flax Seeds, 500g. 2,954.
- price₹228. ₹390.00.
- pricefrom ₹345. Solimo Cashews.
- price₹118. ₹120.00.
Why does a coconut have 3 holes?
The three holes on a coconut are germination pores where the seedlings would eventually emerge. The coconut palm is known as the “tree of life” because it is one of the most useful trees in the world.