What is your favorite subject answer?
When answering a question like this, give reasons or examples for your selection. Don’t state the obvious. If you are asked why English is your favorite subject, give more than “Because I like it” or “Because I’m good at it.” You can also use a question like this as an opportunity to talk about an achievement or award.
How do you show interest in a subject?
It should be a concise but honest summary of why you want to study a certain course and the most relevant things that you have done that demonstrate this interest. Studying at university is much more independent and so they want to see that you enjoy the subject enough to motivate yourself to do the work!
Which is your favorite subject and why?
My favorite subject in school is Mathematics. It is my favorite because I never have difficulty with it and always get good marks in tests. While Mathematics is simple to me, some of my friends have great difficulty with it. I do not really understand why.
What could be my interests?
Personal Interests for a Resume
- Volunteer Work/Community Involvement. Many companies are actively involved in their local communities, so any community involvement or volunteer work you reference could easily be considered relevant.
- Club Memberships.
- Child Care.
What were your favorite classes Why?
“The classes in my major were my favorites and got progressively more interesting each year. My favorite class is one that I just completed and ties in directly with the needs for this job. I excelled in that class and even received a letter of recommendation from my professor in that class.
What are interests in life?
1. Interests are activities or things that a person might be curious or concerned about while hobbies are things or activities that a person does for relaxation and enjoyment.
What is a self introduction speech?
A self-introduction speech is an act of introducing yourself to a large or small group of people. This speech is often called at most business and academic setting. However, a self-introduction speech can also be used in one-on-one situations.
When someone asks what are your hobbies?
You must say the usual hobbies you do. Don’t lie about your activities and just be honest. As for me, I always say my hobbies are reading, dancing, listening to music, surfing the internet, stargazing, Muay Thai, and (learning) swimming.
What are your hobbies and interests?
1. Select applicable hobbies and interests
- Volunteering, community service or charity work.
- Sports such as competing on a team or in a league, hiking or other exercise.
- Creative arts, including writing, music, painting and crafts.
- Cooking or gardening.
What is your hobby Why did you choose this?
My hobby is reading books. I love reading books as it satisfies my curiosity and wants for thrill, fantasy and adventure. It helps me in improvement of my vocabulary and writing skills. Reading books is something which has interested me from a long time.
Which is your Favourite thing about your class?
My favorite thing about school is reading. I like reading because reading teaches you things. Another thing why I like reading is because it gives information. Last, I like reading because it is cool.
What are your 3 biggest strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
How do you start a self introduction speech?
Make an outline of your speech.
- State your name in the very first sentence of your speech.
- If the introduction is work-related, mention your interests and your career goals together in the same sentence.
- You may want to mention your education or professional training background, if it is relevant and appropriate.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Best Things to do in Your Free Time:
- Be an active volunteer for an NGO:
- Settle your house:
- Sign up for a dance class:
- Go for a walk or a jog:
- Visit some historical monuments in your city:
- Start a blog about something to do that interests you:
- Read a good book:
- Find a hobby for yourself: