What is the quote about doing nothing?
2. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” Doing Nothing is so important that they capitalized it.
Do Something is better than do nothing quotes?
Doing Nothing Quotes
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
- Nothing comes from doing nothing.
- Life is inherently risky.
- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- Doing something costs something.
Who said doing nothing is not an option?
This quote really hit home when I read it in Carrie Green’s She Means Business. It is something I see a lot from women in the workplace. We want to wait until we have all the information to make a decision but let me tell you now, this is never the case.
Do or nothing quotes?
Do Nothing Quotes
- “They say, timing is everything.
- “Never let the state of waiting be in your mind.
- “It all starts with you, and that which never starts, also finishes with you.”
- “I don’t believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do.
- “Sometimes the most important thing to do is to do nothing.”
Is doing nothing a thing?
You might be surprised to find that there are actual benefits of doing absolutely nothing. When you turn off all distractions, it allows space for your subconscious to expand, ultimately boosting your creativity. When distracted, our mind jumps to the most obvious answers when trying to solve problems.
When there is no clear option do nothing?
Erwin Rommel quote: When there’s no clear option, it’s better to do nothing.
What are some quotes about wrongdoings?
Quotes tagged as “wrongdoing” Showing 1-30 of 51 “Chronic remorse, as all the moralists are agreed, is a most undesirable sentiment. If you have behaved badly, repent, make what amends you can and address yourself to the task of behaving better next time. On no account brood over your wrongdoing.
What is a good quote for doing nothing?
Doing Nothing Quotes. “Thinking is generally thought of as doing nothing in a production-oriented society, and doing nothing is hard to do. “A life, a history, whole patterns of existence altered, simply by doing nothing. The silent lie.
What is a good sentence for wrongs dont make right?
“Two wrongs don’t make a right, but neither does one. Revenge may seem petty by day, but on some nights she becomes Justice.” “Things only looked wrong when there was someone to see you.” “Your opponent’s wrong doesn’t automatically make you right.
What does it mean to do nothing in a sentence?
“If I were to do nothing, I’d be guilty of complicity.” “You cannot criticise a man who is doing something while sitting down.” “Doing nothing can sometimes be the most effective form of action,’ Sophie remarked. ‘If you do nothing, you’ll be sending a clear message: that you’re stronger than they think you are.