What is the default passcode for iPhone?
No, there is no default passcode on the iPhone. It is setup by the user. If you are using Two-factor authentication however it will want a six-digit code. iOS 9 also defaults to a six-digit passcode.
How do you lock apps on iPhone 5s?
- Launch Settings-> Applications ->BioProtect, verify your fingerprint, access BioProtect settings.
- Don’t forget to turn on Protect AppSwitcher and Vibrate on error.
- Under Protected Applications, choose what apps you want to lock.
- Now every time you access the locked app, it will ask for a Touch ID or passcode.
Does iPhone have app Lock?
You can passcode lock any app on your phone except for the Phone app. There is no option to turn off access to the Phone app at all. For apps like Messages or FaceTime, you need to edit the “Always Allowed” section of Screen Time to remove them for the limit to be enabled.
What is the default iPhone passcode after reset?
You can use the iPhone default passcode e.g. 1234 or 0000 for a 4-digit passcode, and 123456 or 000000 for 6-digit passcode. Some people have reported in the past that this method worked for them, so you can try it out.
How do you get letters on your iPhone passcode?
How to Make Your Password Letters on an iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Choose Face ID & Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode.)
- Enter current passcode.
- Select Change Passcode.
- Re-enter passcode.
- Choose Password Options.
- Select Custom Alphanumeric Code.
- Enter the new passcode.
Can I password protect an app?
Go to Settings and select “Biometrics and security.” Tap on “Secure Folder,” then “Lock type.” Choose between Pattern, PIN, Password or a biometric option like fingerprint or iris, and create that password. Go to your app drawer and tap “Secure Folder.” Tap “Add apps.”
How do I unlock my master app lock?
Locking / unlocking apps via Manage Home screen:
- Swipe up or tap and hold the Home screen to enter Manage Home, then tap Lock apps.
- Input your PIN or pattern to unlock the AppLock feature.
- Tap the apps that you want to lock / unlock, then tap Done.
Why is my phone asking for a password after factory reset?
It appears likely that you have run afoul of Factory Reset Protection, which is designed to protect phones from being accessed by those who may not actually own the phones. FRP is enabled by default.
How do I unlock my iPhone after factory reset?
To finalize an iPhone unlock, you need to reset it.
- Visit your carrier’s support website (see links in Resources) to get their customer support number.
- Ask the carrier representative to submit a request to unlock your iPhone(s) and request notification upon the request’s acceptance.