What is the best job for a single mum?
7 Best Jobs for Single Moms Starting Over
- Teacher. Jamie Grill/Getty Images.
- Healthcare Professional. nicole waring/Getty Images.
- Sales. andresr/Getty Images.
- Marketing Professional. sorendls/Getty Images.
- Freelance From Home. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Entrepreneur. korhan hasim isik/Getty Images.
- Nanny. kate_sept2004/Getty Images.
What jobs can I do as a stay at home mum?
20 Cool Jobs for Stay at Home Moms to Make Extra Money
- Teach Online. JecapixGetty Images.
- Sell Your Stuff Online. eclipse_imagesGetty Images.
- Walk Others’ Pups. Gonçalo BarrigaGetty Images.
- Watch Other People’s Kids.
- Manage Social Media.
- Start a Baking Business.
- Sell Cast-Off Books.
- Start a Blog (or Vlog!)
What jobs are best for moms?
6 Great jobs for moms to consider
- Web developer. Technology careers are hot these days, but it’s definitely not the most common industry for moms to consider.
- Medical assistant.
- Human Resources specialist.
- Graphic designer.
- Preschool teacher.
What are the best part-time jobs for mums?
The Best Part-Time Jobs for Moms
- Zumba Instructor.
- School Bus Driver.
- Cleaning Crew.
- Massage Therapist.
- Tax Preparer.
- Call Center Representative. Caiaimage / Rafal Rodzoch / Getty Images.
- Revive Your Former Job. Jetta Productions Inc / Getty Images.
- Make Money from Home. MoMo Productions / Getty Images.
How can a single parent get a job?
Get tips for how to thrive in the workplace as a single parent.
- Seek Out Family-Friendly Companies.
- Be Open with Your Manager.
- Figure Our Your Schedule.
- Merge Your Work and Home Calendars.
- Delegate, and Accept Help.
- Set Expectations.
- Be a Good Worker.
- Think Through Your Boundaries.
How do stay-at-home mums make money in Australia?
Below are some more ways for stay at home mums to make money.
- Become a virtual assistant.
- Write articles for blogs and businesses.
- Offer services to your neighbours.
- Start an Etsy Shop.
- Data entry.
- Find a part-time job out of the home.
- Teach English online.
- Become a Facebook Marketplace seller.
What can I do to make money as a stay at home mom?
How to Make Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom: 9 Job Ideas
- Become a Storage Host.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Sell New and Used Items.
- Blogs and Freelance Writing.
- Work as a Photographer.
- Direct Sales Positions for Stay-at-Home Moms.
- Editing and Proofreading.
How do I get a job as a stay at home mom?
3. Refresh your skills
- Sign up for classes, conferences or certifications. Whether in person or online, these are great ways to get reacquainted and learn about new advances in your career field.
- Connect with your college or university.
- Take part in a returning talent workshop.
- Do consulting work or volunteer.
- Read up.
How can I make money as a stay at home mum?
Here are 10 ways for stay-at-home mums to make some extra money.
- Free daily draws. Did you know that your postcode can earn you money, for free?
- Start a blog.
- Mystery shopping.
- Complete online surveys.
- Focus groups.
- Make money reselling on eBay.
- Earn money with your Smartphone.
- Test Websites.