What is a customer charter service?
A customer service charter is a written policy that communicates your business’s commitment to doing business with others. When writing a charter, you want to define the purpose, scope and standards of your business’s commitment to customer service so that both your employees and customers know what to expect.
How do I complain about my local post office?
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339. Speak to the station manager (postmaster) at a local post office. Contact the district the postal consumer and industry affairs office that handles questions for your district.
Who do I complain to about an post?
Feedback and complaints By filling out the contact us form at anpost.com/Help-Support/Contact-Us. By completing an online enquiry form. By calling Customer Services on 353 (1) 705 7600. By writing to An Post Customer Services, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Freepost, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.
What happens if An Post lost parcel?
You have a number of options available if you miss a delivery: Collect your item by bringing your ‘sorry we missed you notice’ (also called a Docket In Box or DIB notice) and personal identification, such as a driver’s licence, to your local Delivery Service Unit. Nominate an agent to collect the item on your behalf.
What should a customer service charter include?
The charter outlines what we will do, what you can expect and when you can expect it….What we will do for you
- We will quickly identify your needs and let you know how we may be able to help.
- We will clearly explain what information we need from you, our process and provide an indication of how long each stage will take.
How do you create a customer charter?
Principles of a customer service charter
- Explicit identification of the organization’s business goals and target audience.
- Identifying channels of communication and contact.
- Proper handling of customer service standards, customer rights and responsibilities.
Can you contact An Post?
Calling Customer Services on 353 (1) 705 7600. Writing to An Post Customer Services, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Freepost, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.
What happens to mail that is not delivered?
According to the USPS, mail can be considered “undeliverable” due to a number of factors ranging from insufficient postage to the person it’s addressed to refusing to accept it. Regardless of the reason the mail cannot be delivered, the USPS states that: “All nonmailable pieces are returned to the sender.”
How do I find a missing post?
Find Missing Mail
- Check the Current Status. Before you begin your search, if your package or mail has tracking, check USPS Tracking® to see its current status.
- Complete a Help Request Form.
- Submit a Missing Mail Search Request.