What foods are considered exotic?
14 Most Cultural and Exotic Food Around the World to Try While Traveling!
- 100-Year-Old Eggs – Hong Kong.
- Deep-Fried Tarantula – Thailand.
- Fried SilkWorm, Thailand.
- Balut, Duck Fetus, Philippines.
- Grilled Dog, Vietnam, Cambodia, China.
- Chicken Feet, Asia, South America, Africa.
- Hakarl – Rotten Shark, Iceland.
- Cat Meat, Vietnam.
What does exotic mean in food?
Exotic food is food that a person finds strange and/or unfamiliar. Exotic food can be unusual types of meats, fruits, vegetables or spices or it can be the way that the food is prepared.
Is Mango exotic fruit?
The major tropical fruits account for approximately 75 percent of global fresh tropical fruit production. Mango is the dominant tropical fruit variety produced worldwide, followed by pineapples, papaya and avocado.
What is the benefits of exotic food?
In addition, eating exotic foods also give some benefits. According to research, people who eat this kind of food are said to have a good appetite. They also stated that it’s very good for the health because it can heal certain illness such as asthma, scars, rashes and many more.
What’s the greasiest food in the world?
15 Unhealthiest Foods In The World
- #1 Pizza.
- #2 Sugary Drinks.
- #3 Non-dairy toppings.
- #4 Raw “Fugu” blowfish liver sashimi.
- #5 Cheetos (Unhealthiest Foods In The World)
- #6 White Bread.
- #7 Fruit Juices (Unhealthiest Foods In The World)
- #8 Sausage (Unhealthiest Foods In The World)
What is the most unhealthy food?
List of the Most Unhealthy Foods in the World
- Super-Sweet Cereals. Breakfast cereals are commonly loaded with sugar.
- Sugary Coffee Drinks. Many people are accustomed to starting their day with high-calorie coffee drinks.
- Canned Soup.
- Margarine Bars.
- High-Calorie Soda.
- Processed Meats.
- Ice Cream.
- Frozen French Fries.
What is the ugliest food?
10 Ugliest Foods
- Crawfish. chizang / flickr.
- Bitter Melon. Alexandra Moss / flickr.
- Buddha’s Hand. wonderferret / flickr.
- Chayote. Advertisement – Continue Reading Below.
- Durian. YIM Hafiz / flickr.