What does BTF stand for?
What does BTF stand for?
|BTF||Brass to Face|
|BTF||Back to the Future (movie)|
|BTF||Berkshire Theatre Festival (Stockbridge, MA)|
Is Ikr rude?
In fairness, I don’t think it’s meant to be rude. It’s meant to express agreement with whatever the other person is saying. In fact it’s meant as a supportive phrase. So while “I know, right?” might sound rude, it’s just a youthful way of agreeing with whatever is being said.
What should I reply after lol?
You could say something along the lines of “I know LOL is kinda your thing, but being annoyed by it is kinda my thing. Think you could stop?” Or, to be more professional, you could say, “We’re having a professional conversation at the moment.”
What should I reply to LMAO?
No matter the situation, though, it seems safe to say that the best way to respond to “lmao” is to start talking about something else. That way whether they are bored, shy, or just don’t know what to say, you will continue the convo.
What else can WTF stand for?
Anyone who has encountered WTF in the wild probably knows that its primary meaning is “what the fuck,” but the W can also stand for various other question words.
How do you say I don’t understand politely?
When You Don’t Understand Someone
- I’m sorry, I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it (more slowly)?
- I’m sorry, I didn’t understand that? Would you mind repeating it?
- I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you clearly.
- I’m sorry, what was that?
- Could you say that again, please?
- Could you repeat that, please?
- I’m sorry?
What does WTF mean on Snapchat?
What the F*ck?
What is WTF in French?
PDM – Putain de merde. English equivalent: WTF (What The Fuck)
What does W in the chat mean?
[email protected] means “What”.
Is OK or its ok?
It’s okay (with the apostrophe) is correct. In English Grammar, its is used to show possession, such as : The cow was sleeping in the shed and its calf was sleeping beside it. But, it’s stands for “it is” or “it has” or “it was”.
What does lkr mean when texting?
Little kid romance
Where do we use know right?
IKR is an abbreviation for the phrase, “I know, right?” It’s rhetorical and indicates that you agree with someone’s opinion or observation. Most people use IKR as an alternative to saying “Yes” or “I know.” However, it also conveys a sense of relief that someone else shares your thoughts or opinions about something.
How do you say I know in a professional way?
You can do that by saying:
- OK / Alright / Sure.
- Got it.
- OK, I get it now / That’s clear, thank you.
- Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense.
- Of course / Absolutely.
- I appreciate why you think that, but…
- I hear what you’re saying, but…
- When You Understand Someone’s Feelings:
What can I say instead of WTF?
So, without further ado, here are my top ten ways to say WTF without actually saying WTF….Conformity is popular these days, after all.
- Ribet, Ribet, I can’t hold it. (Image taken from: bigsong.net)
- Huh?! What?!
- Naw, son. Naw.
What can I say instead of I know right?
If you want to convey that you (already) understand it, “got it” and “I see” will suffice. If you really want to say “I already know that”, just say so, or “ikr”, or “yeah, I know”. Highly active question.
What can you say besides I love you?
What to Say Instead of “I Love You”
- Every time I look at you, I feel love and inspiration.
- I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.
- I am here for you . . .
- You are my treasure—the most precious thing in my life.
- You’re my baby.
- I’m all yours.
- You complete me.
How do you say I don’t know in a fancy way?
I Don’t Know Synonyms
- Beats me.
- I am not the best person to answer that.
- I can find out for you.
- I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’ll get back to you on that.
- I don’t have that information here right now.
- I don’t know anything about…
- I have no clue/idea.
What does Ikr mean in text message?
I know, right
Is lmao a bad word?
LMAO is an acronym that means “laughing my ass off.” Some people use it as a synonym for LOL. Grammarians classify LMAO as an interjection because it conveys emotion. It’s best to use LMAO informal conversations because it contains the word ass. Some might consider this a swear word and take offense.
How do you say noted in a nice way?
So if I have noted something, I just say ‘Noted; thanks’….
- It is duly noted. Thank you.
- Yes, I have taken note of it. Thanks.
- Thank you for the reminder.
- I look forward to it.
- I have no issues with the matter.
How do you reply to i know right?
Here are some potential responses for IKR texts:
- For sure.
Is it OK to say I don’t know?
Because the people who don’t talk much are people who are sure of themselves; that it’s okay to not know things and they don’t need to prove themselves. Saying ‘I don’t know’ wasn’t, isn’t, and will never be a crime in human history. It’s okay to say ‘I don’t know’ and let yourself to learn something new.
What do you say to IDK?
Here are a few casual ways to say I don’t know:
- I don’t have the foggiest idea.
- I haven’t a clue.
- Who knows?
- Don’t ask me.
- Your guess is as good as mine.
Is it OK to say understand?
On the face of it, the statement “I understand” is the perfect expression of empathy. Unlike Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen’s character in the sitcom), we usually mean it. We are sincere when we say it, so for me to suggest that ‘I understand’ is arrogant may sound insulting.
What does FTW mean?
whenever you get your winner on
How do you say I know in different ways?
Ways of saying that you know, understand or agree – thesaurus
- of course. adverb. used when you have just realized something.
- OK. interjection.
- all right. interjection.
- fair enough. phrase.
- I know. phrase.
- if you like. phrase.
- I see. phrase.
- I know what you mean. phrase.
Is it rude to say good for you?
The US English phrase Good for you! is an informal way to say congratulations. Using Good for you! sarcastically would be very, very rude of course. You would know it is sarcasm from the unpleasant sound of the person’s voice.