What cool things can the iPhone 6s do?
6 Things You Can Do With the iPhone 6s
- Create animated wallpapers. Using the iPhone’s new Live Photos option, you can now create your own animated GIFs with the push of a button.
- “Peek and Pop”
- Unlock it.
- Find your phone around your house easily.
- Search for settings.
- Utilize Wi-Fi Assist.
How can I make my iPhone 6s better?
So before splashing out on a new device, check out our tips on speeding up your iPhone.
- Step 1: Update iOS.
- Step 2: Restart your iPhone.
- Step 3: Kill automatic background processes.
- Step 4: Turn down the graphics.
- Step 5: Clear Safari’s cookies and data.
- Step 6: Free up space on your iPhone.
- Step 7: Check the iPhone’s battery.
What features did the iPhone 6 have?
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels.
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels.
- ƒ/2.2 aperture.
- Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6 Plus only)
- True Tone flash.
- Five-element lens.
- Hybrid IR filter.
- Backside illumination sensor.
Does iPhone 6S have a good camera?
Better selfies The iPhone 6S comes with a 5MP camera to help improve those pictures that can only be taken from the front of the phone and the rear 12MP iSight camera simply won’t do. The front facing camera is imbued with all the same features as the rear sensor, and that means it even includes a flash.
Is the camera on the iPhone 6s good?
Its photos looked cooler in tone, in most well-lit situations it performed just fine, and while I’m not much of a selfie-taker, the 6s takes great ones. Despite the iPhone 6s being “dated” by now — it was released in September 2015 — it’s still a great phone with a great camera.
Are iPhone 6S waterproof?
Despite rumors to the contrary, the iPhone 6S is not waterproof. CNNMoney put the new iPhone’s water resistance to the test, dunking it in a vase of water for five minutes. Remarkably, the iPhone 6S continued to operate while submerged.
Is the iPhone 6S worth it in 2021?
This iPhone is still worth it because it’s still able to run Apple’s newest version of iOS. As of right now, a used iPhone 6S is still able to run the most recent Apple mobile operating system: iOS 14. It is the oldest iPhone to receive the update (the iPhone 6 is stuck on the last version of iOS 12).