What are the praising words?
Encouragement and praise phrases
|You’ve Outdone Yourself!||Marvelous!||Your Help Counts!|
|Keep Up The Good Work!||First Rate Work!||Fantastic Work!|
Does admiration lead to love?
Eventually, our mind and heart decide how we’ll feel about that person. Physical beauty, for example, is something that can arouse admiration and desire. They generate so much admiration that sometimes we end up mixing these feelings with love. “To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.”
Who is the person you admire most Why?
“The person I admire the most is my mom because she is very thoughtful, kind, sweet and caring. Another reason why I admire her the most is because she is helpful (and) nice. She is good at cooking, she has great handwriting, (and) she helps me with homework.
Who do you admire the most in your family?
Alternative Answer 2: The person I admire most in my family is my mother. Why? She is always there for me and never turns her back on me.
How do you motivate others?
- Ask them. Explain exactly what you need, by when, and why.
- Involve them. Ask them what it will take for them to get involved.
- Trust them. Give them the autonomy to decide how the work will be done, within certain parameters.
- Inspire them.
- Appreciate them.
- Reward them.
- Challenge them.
- Celebrate them.
Who’s the person you admire most?
For example, you can ‘admire’ your parents because they are good role models. Or you may admire a world leader or a public figure because of the work they are doing. “The person I most admire at the moment is Pope Francis. I think he’s doing wonderful things for the world.”
What I love most about my dad?
70 Reasons why I love my Dad
- He is loyal.
- He is honest – better be careful what you ask him!
- He is extremely intelligent.
- He is very, very FUNNY! British wit is the best type of humor. (
- He is supportive – even if he thinks you are taking on too much…
- He is hard-working… too hard-working.
- He is reliable.
- He is generous.
How do you say thank you to your dad?
100 Thank You Dad Messages
- ∇ You’ve always been the person to keep me level headed throughout the years.
- ∇ You are the most wonderful mentor and best friend a guy could ever have.
- ∇ We were inseparable.
- ∇ I appreciate you for allowing me to be me.
- ∇ My Dad only words can express how much I love you.
How can I describe my father?
“My dad was my hero. He taught me about giving, about helping old people and children, about always telling the truth, about humility.” “My dad will always have a special place in my heart because he always showed me love, even when I was not behaving well. He always respected my feelings.
How can I admire someone in English?
When you appreciate something, you think about how important it is to you. To appreciate someone means that you value them….The phrases below can be used to let someone know that you appreciate (are grateful for) them.
- Thanks for your help.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
- I’m so proud of you.
- You’re so awesome.
What are the qualities that you admire in your parents?
My mother qualities:
- Caring and Loving: No matter what is the situation she always care about me.
- Hardworking: She does too much work but still she don’t make any complaints.
- Hardworking: He does everything to make me happy.
- Simple: He follows “Simple living and high thinking” which I really admire.
Why do I love my father paragraph?
My father is kind and generous. If anyone approaches him with a genuine need he helps them to whatever extent he can. And so I always try my best to follow what my father tells me to do. Whenever I am in a difficulty my father helps me out with love and affection.
What can I write about my father?
1) My father is the most beloved person in my family, and he loves me the most. 2) He is the one who fulfils our needs and wishes without any complaint. 3) My father always believes me and shows a sense of confidence in me. 4) Whenever I feel depressed or sad, he is the one who motivates me with his words.
How do I write an essay about my father?
My father respects his own parents, my mother and each member of my family. He maintains cordial relations with our relatives, friends and neighbours. He drops me and my sister to school and my mother to work every day. He helps me and my younger sister in our studies every day.
What are 3 things that motivate you?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you? ‘
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
What is the importance of father?
Children want to make their fathers proud, and an involved father promotes inner growth and strength. Studies have shown that when fathers are affectionate and supportive, it greatly affects a child’s cognitive and social development. It also instills an overall sense of well-being and self confidence.
What quality do you really admire in your father?
“He’s a great dad, he taught us everything we, I, needed to know and helped me become who I am today.” “He’s very ambitious and loyal. He’ll do whatever he can to aid and assist you and help you better yourself.” “I admire his ambition, his drive, his work ethic.
What is the full form of father?
As we have already mentioned above, the most common complete form of FATHER is ‘Follower Adviser Teacher Honorable Educated Reminder’.
Why do I love my dad’s speech?
I love my Dad’s attitude. I have learnt positive attitude from my Dad. He is much concerned about our academics, health and happiness. He keeps working everyday without breaks; all that I know is he keeps doing so is because he can earn more so that we can be happy always.
Why do I admire my dad?
I admire my dad’s sense of responsibility. Because my dad was so responsible, he was able to give his family a comfortable life. * * * He never gave up on his family and you never heard him complain once.
What is the meaning of admire?
transitive verb. 1 : to feel respect and approval for (someone or something) : to regard with admiration They all admired her courage.
How do you motivate students?
Here are some strategies that can be used in the classroom to help motivate students:
- Promote growth mindset over fixed mindset.
- Develop meaningful and respectful relationships with your students.
- Grow a community of learners in your classroom.
- Establish high expectations and establish clear goals.
- Be inspirational.
Who is the father of personal essay?
Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (/mɒnˈteɪn/ mon-TAYN; French: [miʃɛl ekɛm də mɔ̃tɛɲ]; 28 February 1533 – 13 September 1592), also known as Lord of Montaigne, was one of the most significant philosophers of the French Renaissance, known for popularizing the essay as a literary genre.
How do you motivate someone examples?
Examples to include in your answer can be:
- Praising performance.
- Recognizing the ability of team members.
- Understanding what someone can bring to the team.
- The ability to set a good example yourself through your actions.
Is admiration A Love?
Key Difference – Love vs Admiration Love is a very strong affection that we feel for another. Admiration is a great respect that we feel for another person. The key difference between love and admiration is that while love focuses on affection, admiration focuses on respect and approval.
Why do you love your father?
Answer. I love my father very much, not only I bt every person in this world loves his parents. They guide you, punishes you, scolds not because they hate you but because they LOVES you and this is the reason why you Love them. They do everything to make you happy this is the reason why you loves them.
What are the 7 character traits?
Tough’s book outlines seven character traits that he says are key to success:
- Social intelligence.
How do you describe student behavior?
List of Words that Describe Behavior
- Active: always busy with something.
- Ambitious: strongly wants to succeed.
- Cautious: being very careful.
- Conscientious: taking time to do things right.
- Creative: someone who can make up things easily or think of new things.
- Curious: always wanting to know things.
- Logical: using clear and sound reasoning.
What are the top 3 qualities of a successful student?
Characteristics of Successful Students
- Accept Responsibility. You see yourself as primarily responsible for your outcomes and experiences.
- Are Self-Motivated.
- Master Self-Management.
- Are Interdependent.
- Have Self-Awareness.
- Believe in Life-Long Learning.
- Have High EQ’s (Emotional Intelligence).
- Believe in Yourself.
What words describe a good student?
Articulate, brilliant, consistent, diligent, enthusiastic, focused , gifted, hardworking, intelligent, jovial, knowledgeable, laudable, marvellous, nifty, obedient, punctual, quick-witted, ranker, studious, tenacious, undaunted, voracious-reader, wonderful, x-factor, yieldable, zealous.
How do you say good student?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you praise students efforts?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
What are good strengths as a student?
Strengths can involve skills, qualities and personal characteristics:
How do you say someone is hard working?
How would you describe a hard working student?
Being a hard worker in school means completing assignments on time, putting your maximum effort into every assignment, asking for extra help when you need it, spending the time to study for tests and quizzes, and recognizing weaknesses and looking for ways to improve.
What is the weakness of a student?
Some examples of weaknesses related to academics include: Coursework (a particular course you struggled with) Essay writing (be sure to emphasize your strength in other forms of writing) Being overly involved in on-campus activities (if a student or recent graduate)
Which quality is most important for students?
Academic skills: Acquiring academic skills is the most important quality of a good student. Ability to read comprehensively, to write effectively, to speak fluently, and to communicate clearly are the key areas in which a student must be proficient.
How do you comment on a thesis?
The following simple structure will help you present your comments in an organized way:
- Reflect back the paper’s main point.
- Discuss the essay’s strengths.
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first.
- Type your final comments if possible.
What are your 5 best qualities?
- Optimism. You know there is much to achieve and much good in this world, and you know what’s worth fighting for.
- Self-confidence. You trust yourself.
- Communication. You work to communicate and pay attention to the communicators around you.
How would you describe a brilliant student?
Personality: ambitious, sincere, responsible, sophisticated, outspoken, considerate, modest, eloquent, energetic, thoughtful, obliging, sociable, assertive, attentive, outgoing, pleasant, gentle, courteous, punctual, trustworthy, cheerful, easy-going, well-behaved, calm.
How do you comment on a proposal?
Present evaluative language instead of a summary of details from the application. Provide overall thoughts about the proposal. Give an assessment of what is strong or weak about the application, how this detail makes it strong, and how well the information that the applicant included responded to the requirements.
How do you write a research proposal sample?
Your proposal should include the following:
- TITLE. Your title should give a clear indication of your proposed research approach or key question.
- BACKGROUND AND RATIONALE. You should include: the background and issues of your proposed research. identify your discipline. a short literature review.
- RESEARCH QUESTION(S)
How do you write a good comment for a student?
- tackles classroom assignments, tasks, and group work in an organized manner.
- uses class time wisely.
- arrives on time for school (and/or class) every day.
- is well-prepared for class each day.
- works at an appropriate pace, neither too quickly or slowly.
- completes assignments in the time allotted.
What are the 7 strengths?
The 7 Strengths include belonging, friendship, kindness, curiosity, confidence, courage and hope.
How do you write a proposal review?
10 Ways to Make an Impact as a Proposal Reviewer
- Thoroughly Read the RFP.
- Understand the Customer.
- Segment Your Review.
- Skim, Then Review.
- Continually Reference the RFP.
- What to Look For.
- Provide Meaningful Comments.
- Conduct an Assessment using the Evaluation Criteria.
What are qualities of a good student?
Some of the qualities possessed by good students are:
- Self-Discipline. Discipline is a must in a student’s life.
- Diligent. A student should be determined towards studies or any work allotted to him.
- Punctual. Time is money so every student must value time.
- Team player.