What are some interesting medical topics for a research paper?
Health Research Paper Topics:
- Attention deficit disorder.
- Alternative medicine.
- Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Anorexia Nervosa.
- Artificial insemination.
What are some good health research questions?
Examples of Research Questions
- Does the administration of pain medication at time of surgical incision reduce the need for pain medication twenty-four hours after surgery?
- What maternal factors are associated with obesity in toddlers?
- What elements of a peer support intervention prevent suicide in high school females?
Where can I find medical research papers?
HOW TO APPROACH
- Medknow Publications.
- PubMed Central and PubMed.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Electronic Resources in Medicine Consortium and National Medical Library.
- Google, Google Scholar, and Yahoo.
- The Cochrane Library.
- Public Library of Science.
- Free Medical Journals.
What is public health research paper?
Public Health Research (PHR) publishes research on the benefits, costs, acceptability and wider impacts of non-NHS interventions intended to improve the health of the public and reduce inequalities in health.
What is a health research?
The term “health research,” sometimes also called “medical research” or “clinical research,” refers to research that is done to learn more about human health. Health research also aims to find better ways to prevent and treat disease.
How do I start a medical research topic?
Pick an interesting topic – The key is to pick something that you find interesting, and yet make sure it’s not too general or too narrow. It should allow you to delve deep into the subject matter and show that you’re a professional who is ready to take on a challenge when it comes to your chosen field of medicine.
How can I get free research papers?
5 free and legal ways to get the full text of research articles
- Use your library if you have one!
- Open Access browser extensions.
- Google Scholar.
- Researcher platforms.
- Write to the author.
- A nearby university library might offer access to articles even if you do not work or study there.
- Try your public library.
Can I do medical research online?
ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology is offering online programmes on conduct of human bio-medical research. The programme will be offered as NIE-ICMR e-Certificate – NIeCer – Courses. The first in this series, NIeCer 101:Health Research Fundamentals, is a basic level course in health research methods.
What is BMC journal?
BioMed Central (BMC) is a United Kingdom-based, for-profit scientific open access publisher that produces over 250 scientific journals. All its journals are published online only. BioMed Central describes itself as the first and largest open access science publisher.
What is BMC health journal?
BMC Public Health is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the epidemiology of disease and the understanding of all aspects of public health.