How do you write a Why do you want to go to this college essay?
Tips for Writing the “Why This College” Essay
- Make a list of the reasons you decided to apply.
- Research unique opportunities related to your academic and extracurricular interests.
- Pick your top academic reasons for applying, and your top extracurricular/social reasons.
Why are you interested in our company sample answers?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What goals do you have in this career?
Career Goals Examples (Short-term & Long-term)
- Gain a New Skill.
- Boost Your Networking Abilities.
- Intern with a Large Company to Gain Experience.
- Start Your Own Business.
- Improve Your Sales or Productivity Numbers.
- Earn a Degree or Certification.
- Make a Career Switch.
- Become an Expert in Your Field.
Why did you choose this career Sample answer?
As I further developed my abilities- I decided to pursue a career in the field. I’m now looking for a job where I can apply the programming skills I already have and develop new ones- too. I chose this career because I love working with computers- so I want to continue improving my abilities in doing so.
Why should we select you answer?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
Why do you choose this college?
When asked about why you chose your college during an interview, you should never reply that it was because it was the only school that accepted you. After all, you chose to apply to the school that accepted you. So, think about what you hoped to gain from the school when you applied to it.