How do you say beautiful?
Ways to Say You Are Beautiful
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!
What is your motto?
A motto is a slogan or favorite saying, like “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.” A motto is something you might see on a t-shirt or bumper sticker — a short sentence or phrase that has meaning for that person. Sometimes People write their motto on a large banner or sign so others can see it.
What is beauty example?
The definition of beauty is the quality that provides pleasure to the senses or to the mind by behavior or attitude. An attractive young lady, a stunning flower and a mother cat taking care of her kittens are all examples of beauty. A quality or feature that is most effective, gratifying, or telling.
What are some cool quotes?
Top 10 Cool Quotes
- I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally. Dave Chappelle.
- Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do. Vanessa Hudgens.
- The secret was to just be cool, stay in God’s graces, and work it out.
- I’m a mirror.
What is beauty in your own words?
1 – “Beauty means feeling comfortable in your own skin and appreciating your imperfections.” 2 – “Beauty means feeling good about yourself, whether it is because of makeup or nice clothes or exercising, it is having confidence in yourself.” It seems that beauty is a mindset.
What is a word for beyond beautiful?
Pulchritudinous is an adjective that means physically beautiful or attractive. Pulchritudinous is a grandiose way of saying someone or something is good-looking.
Is Gorgeous better than beautiful?
Beautiful is an adjective used to describe someone or something that is aesthetically pleasing. That person or item can please the mind, senses, and the eyes too. Gorgeous, on the other hand, refers to something or someone who is strikingly stunning, magnificent, good-looking, or wonderful from the outside.
What quote means?
As a verb, to quote means to repeat someone’s words, attributing them to their originator. When you write out a quote, you put the other person’s words in quotation marks (“Aha!”). Sometimes a price estimate is called a quote, like when a mechanic looks at your engine and gives you a quote for the cost of repair.
What are some cliche sayings?
Common Cliché Sayings
- All that glitters isn’t gold.
- Don’t get your knickers in a twist.
- All for one, and one for all.
- Kiss and make up.
- He has his tail between his legs.
- And they all lived happily ever after.
- Cat got your tongue?
- Read between the lines.
What is short for beautiful?
3. btfl. Beautiful. Internet Slang, Slang, Texting.
Is pulchritudinous a bad word?
Even though it looks (and sounds) like it would describe a disease or a bad attitude, pulchritudinous actually describes a person of breathtaking, heartbreaking… beauty. Let’s be honest: Your opportunities for using this word in casual conversation are probably pretty slim.