How do you make a circle snowflake?
Just like nature.
- Cut any size circle out.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Fold the circle in half again so you have now 1/4 circle.
- Fold the 1/4 circle once more to give you an 1/8 circle.
- Draw within the 1/8 circle jagged edges.
- Cut only these inside lines out.
- Carefully open the circle and you have then your snowflake.
How to draw a snowflake step by step?
1) Draw a hexagon on a piece of paper. 2) Draw a line from each corner of the hexagon to the corner across from it. 3) Draw a 6-pointed star in the center of the hexagon. 4) Sketch the outline of a snowflake over the lines you’ve drawn so far. At this point, you can get creative and draw your own snowflake formation. 5) Erase the extra lines around your snowflake. See More…
How to crochet a simple and easy Snowflake?
Crochet snowflakes are a classic holiday decoration, and they aren’t too challenging to make. You can make this easy snowflake with just a few basic crochet stitches (and one that may be new to you, the treble, or triple crochet). With only three rounds to crochet, the snowflake comes together quickly.
How to make a quick and easy paper snowflake?
Make an even square. Grab your A4 sheet of paper and lay it flat and horizontal in front of you.
How do you create a snowflake?
How do you make a snowflake with paper? Source: pinterest.com. You can tie them on or use a hot glue gun to attach! Get these 30 easy diy paper snowflake patterns to make your own diy snowflakes to feel the pure spirits of winters and snow. Remove clips from your clothespins. Get a square piece of paper or trim a piece of paper so that it is