How do you describe a beautiful male voice?
Here are some adjectives for male voice: gravelly calm, usually toneless, young but confident, dismally mournful, ever-so-slightly supercilious, sensuous and insistent, rich and jovial, equally smooth, rather tense, odd-sounding, human-sounding, well-modulated, slightly hoarse, nearly unintelligible, somewhat …
How do you describe a good singer?
- musical. He had a soft, almost musical voice.
- harmonious. producing harmonious sounds.
- melodic. His songs are wonderfully melodic.
- tuneful. Melodic and tuneful, his songs made me weep.
- dulcet. her beautiful, dulcet voice.
How do you write a quality comment?
How to Write a Quality Comment
- Always capitalize an “I” when it is standing alone.
- Remember use proper grammar.
- Use correct punctuation.
- Give compliments to other people’s writing.
- Make connections by sharing facts about the topic of their writing.
- Give suggestions on themes or subjects for their writing.
- Ask questions to keep a conversation going.
What contain detailed comments about something in text?
Answer: The comment line contains detailed comments about something regarding the text. The comment line plays a significant role in understanding the programming concept. There are two ways of writing comment lines.
What are comments give an example of multiline comment?
print(“Hello, World!”) As long as the string is not assigned to a variable, Python will read the code, but then ignore it, and you have made a multiline comment.
What language uses for comments?
We have two types of comments here, the end-of-line comment and the block comment….End-of-Line Comments.
|Assembly Languages||; (semicolon)|
|Ada, mySQL||— (two dashes)|
|C++/Java||// (two slashes)|
|FORTRAN 90||! (exclamation mark)|
Should you write comments in code?
A handy rule of thumb is: a comment should only be added to answer a question that the code can’t. If you aren’t confused by what a piece of code is doing, but rather why it’s doing it at that moment, then a comment should be added.
How do you write a bad comment?
7 ways to write bad comments
- contain syntax or grammar errors.
- are verbose, taking up too much space.
- are too numerous, adding clutter.
- duplicate the code.
- explain awkward logic.
- contradict the code.
- are otherwise out-of-date with respect to the code.
What are comments?
A comment is text in a program’s code, script, or another file that is not meant to be seen by the user running the program. Comments help make code easier to understand by explaining what is happening and help prevent portions of a program from executing. The image is an example of an HTML comment.
What do you say to make someone feel special?
Here are 13 other things to say.
- “I’m Proud Of You”
- “You Make Me Want To Be A Better Person”
- “I Love The Person I Am When I’m With You”
- “Are You OK?”
- “You Inspire Me”
- “I Genuinely Appreciate You”
- “I’m Sorry”
- “I’ll Always Have Your Back”
How do you compliment?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
What are the best compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you write a good comment in code?
Primarily, a single “block” comment should be placed at the top of the function (or file) and describe the purpose the code and any algorithms used to accomplish the goal. In-line comments should be used sparingly, only where the code is not “self-documenting”.
How do you write a bio for a singer?
Sample musician bios Mention your name, your style of music, and your influences. Move on to some background. Mention how long you’ve been playing, the bands you’ve played with, and a notable accomplishment. End with what you’re doing currently.
How much should I comment my code?
You should comment exactly as much as you love your work! If you love your code a lot; go ahead and write your heart out all over the code. If you do not love your code at all, please do not write any comments, no one needs any more from you!
Which is better too many comments or too few comments?
Too many comments may be bad, if the comments do not add information about how the code works. Extra comments do not hurt anything. But too few comments is much worse, because even the author of some code cannot really understand it completely after a few months.
What are positive comments?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
Can you over comment code?
Over-commented code is often more difficult to understand than code without comments. Little notes back and forth from all the different maintainers of a project can often get cluttered. You spend more time reading the comments than you do the actual code.
Who uses coding?
Learn a little bit about these roles and see which of these coding jobs might appeal to you.
- Software application developer.
- Web developer.
- Computer systems engineer.
- Database administrator.
- Computer systems analyst.
- Software quality assurance (QA) engineer.
- Business intelligence analyst.
- Computer programmer.
Why comments are important in coding?
Comments are text notes added to the program to provide explanatory information about the source code. They are used in a programming language to document the program and remind programmers of what tricky things they just did with the code and also helps the later generation for understanding and maintenance of code.
How do you compliment a singer?
- “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.”
- “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
- “Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.”
- “Great power and control are all there!”
What are the different types of comments?
Seven types of comments emerge: directive, evaluative, advisory, interpretive, descriptive, directive questions (Socratic), and open-ended questions (discovery). The comments of beginners tended to be directive, evaluative, and/or advisory.
How do you comment out in code?
You can comment out one or more lines of code in any C/C++ editor view. The leading characters // are added to the beginning of each line when commenting one or more lines of code. You can also block comment multiple lines of code using the characters /* */ .
What are code comments?
In computer programming, a comment is a programmer-readable explanation or annotation in the source code of a computer program. They are added with the purpose of making the source code easier for humans to understand, and are generally ignored by compilers and interpreters.
How would you describe a singing voice?
euphonious Add to list Share. Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. “You have a euphonious voice!” is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear.
What should I say about a good song?
Synonyms for Good song
- cool song.
- nice song. n.
- great song. n.
- beautiful song.
- pretty song.
- good music.
- good tune.
- wonderful song.
How do you say someone has a nice voice?
Synonyms for Good voice
- nice voice. n.
- great voice. n.
- lovely voice. n.
- beautiful voice. n.
- sweet voice. n.
- pretty voice. n.
- fine voice. n.
- good sound. n.
What are inline comments?
Inline comments are all comments not included in doc blocs. Comments that are written in a readable and narrative style, especially when explaining a complex process, are encouraged. In general they should be placed close to the code explained rather than before the entire block of code.