How do I update my Vizio Blu-ray Player?
Select “System,” “Upgrade Firmware” and “USB Storage.” Press “OK” to confirm your device and start your firmware installation. Once complete, restart your Vizio Blu-ray player, insert a disc and play a video to ensure everything is functioning properly.
How do I reset my Vizio Blu-ray Player?
Restore the Blu-ray Player to Factory Defaults:
- Go to Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Restore to Factory Defaults.
How do I get my Blu-ray Player to work?
Power reset the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Remove the disc from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn off the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Unplug the power cord of the Blu-ray Disc player from the electrical outlet.
- Let the player remain without power for one minute.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
Why is my Blu-ray Player not turning on?
When an appliance like your Blu-ray home theater system won’t turn on, the most common reason is due to lack of power. This is typically due to the outlet or power strip you’re using. You also want to make sure it’s not just your remote not working.
What is the latest Vizio firmware update?
Current Firmware Version: 126.96.36.199-4 If for some reason your SmartCast Home Theater Display hasn’t received the update or your device didn’t fully download the update, try the below steps: Press the Menu button on your VIZIO Remote. Select the System Option. Select the Check for Updates Option.
Do Blu Ray players need to be updated?
If that’s your player then you’ve probably noticed you’ve been having some difficulty playing back newer Blu-ray discs. That’s because the copy protection and digital rights management systems Blu-ray uses requires periodic updates to the firmware of the player (there have been over 40 updates to-date).
How do I reset my Blu-Ray player?
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset on your Blu-ray Disc™ player:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Resetting or icon.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Start.
- Select Close.
- Turn off your device, then turn it back on.
How do I connect my Vizio Blu-Ray to WiFi?
To connect your Blu-ray player to your WiFi network:
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Navigate to your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup.
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
Why won’t my Vizio TV connect to my DVD player?
If you’re getting video or audio, or no signal at all, your cable may be plugged in improperly. Ensure the Green, Blue, and Red video cables are hooked into the proper input on the TV and the proper Output on the DVD player if the video isn’t showing up.
How do you connect your Blu-ray player to WiFi?
Why would a Blu-ray Disc stopped working?
There are several reasons a disc may not play in the Blu-ray player. A dirty or scratched disc is the most obvious cause, but an incorrect region code or configuration of your home theater system can be the reason as well.
How do you fix a DVD player that won’t turn on?
Check to make sure that the unit is plugged in securely to the power source (outlet, or power strip). Press the Power on/ standby button on the front of the unit to turn the unit on. Reset the unit by unplugging it for one (1) minute. Then plug it back in to the power source and power the unit on.