How do I turn off ASUS Instant on?
If you want to do that, all you need to do is to right-click on its desktop widget and de-select the option “Run when Windows starts”. Don’t worry, preventing IstantOn automatic startup won’t affect your energy management: you’ll only lose the ability of doing the on-the-fly switch with a single icon click.
What is Instant On ASUS?
After some testing, I can say with certainty that Instant On is simply Asus tagging its name on Intel’s Rapid Start Technology, which is a motherboard feature that allows the computer to go from sleep to hibernation without the operating system knowing.
How do I lock the Fn key on my Asus laptop?
To enable FN Lock on the All in One Media Keyboard, press the FN key, and the Caps Lock key at the same time. To disable FN Lock, press the FN key, and the Caps Lock key at the same time again.
How do I disable fast boot Asus BIOS?
[Notebook] How to disable Fast Boot in BIOS configuration
- Press Hotkey[F7], or use the cursor to click [Advanced Mode]① that the screen displayed.
- Go to [Boot]② screen, select [Fast Boot]③ item and then select [Disabled]④ to disable the Fast Boot function.
- Save & Exit Setup.
What is ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology?
ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology integrates and synchronizes different multimedia data sources to reduce noise and conversion rate for a sharp display. It improves contrast, brightness, skin tone, and color saturation (Red/Green/Blue enhanced independently).
What is Lifeframe Asus?
ASUS Life Frame provides user to operate camcorder, monitor, game, voice recorder, camera and preview recreational functions by built-in camera and microphone modules. Monitor- Click this icon to start camera switch. This mode can let your webcam become security monitor system.
How do I disable fast boot?
Disable through the Control Panel
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type in Power Options, and then press Enter .
- From the left menu, select Choose what the power buttons do.
- Under the Shutdown settings section, uncheck the box next to Turn on fast startup (recommended).
- Click the Save changes button.
How do I disable ASUS BIOS utility EZ mode?
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the “boot” menu and then select “Launch CSM” and change it to “enable”.
- Next select the “Security” menu and then select “secure Boot Control” and change to “disable”.
- Now select “Save & Exit” and press “yes”.
What ASUS bloatware can I remove?
It will not affect its functionality and will increase its performance.
- Asus Giftbox.
- Asus Splendid Video Enhancement Technology.
- Microsoft Office 365 (if you’re not using it)
- Microsoft OneDrive.
- Netflix (if you don’t watch it)
- WPS Office.
- Xbox Game Speech Window.