How do I reset my fetch controller?
To perform a soft reset on you Fetch box:
- Turn off your Fetch TV box and wait for at least 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Within 2 minutes of restarting your Fetch box, press Red > Green > Yellow > Blue on your remote.
- Keep pressing these buttons in order until the R or Paw light on the Fetch box starts flashing red.
How do I use fetch box without remote?
Fetch Mobi App The free Fetch mobile app makes it easy to enjoy your channels, shows, and movies on the go. You can even download to watch when you’re not online. Plus use the app as an extra screen at home, or as a handy second remote control.
Can I get another fetch remote?
If you’ve lost or damaged your remote? We can organise a Fetch remote replacement. See the Fetch Remote Instructions website if you’re not sure what type of remote you have.
What is the standby button on fetch remote?
1. Standby light is blue when the Fetch TV Box is powered on. If it is red, the box is in standby mode and you should press the standby button on the remote control to turn it on.
How do I use Optus Fetch TV remote?
You can use the Fetch remote to operate your TV as well as your Fetch Box. To program your Fetch remote to control your TV, select Manage > Settings > Remote Control and follow the set up for the Fetch remote you use.
How do I connect my Samsung remote to my Fetch TV?
Set up your Samsung universal remote
- Press the Home button on your TV remote to access the Home Screen.
- Press UP on the directional pad to access Universal Remote, and then select Universal Remote on the Source screen.
- Next, select Start and make sure the device you want to connect is turned on.
Can you use your phone as a fetch remote?
The Fetch Mobi app brings your Fetch service to your Android device. You can watch selected channels and movies, and use the app as a remote control.
How do I connect my phone to my fetch box?
Pair up to 3 devices
- To pair, open the app on your device and select “Sign in with your Fetch ID”
- To find your Fetch ID, go to Menu > Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet on your Fetch box.
- Enter your Fetch ID and PIN to connect to your Fetch account.
What does the red light on fetch box mean?
If it is red, the box is in standby mode and you should press the standby button on the remote control to turn it on. 2. Internet light on Fetch TV Box is blue when you have a broadband connection. If it is red, there is no live connection.
Does Fetch TV have an app?
Available on iOS (iPhone – 3G and above, iPad and iPod Touch) from today and on Android from Q1 2012, the apps have been developed by FetchTV and its ISP partners to further enhance the user experience.
What does red light on fetch box mean?