How do I open control panel Configuration Manager?
Navigate to Control Panel. Switch the view to Small Icons or select System and Security in category view. Select Configuration Manager.
How do I open the Configuration Manager in Windows 10?
On Windows 10 which has already installed SCCM agent, open Control panel, change view mode to view by: Small icons, then you’ll see Configuration Manager there.
How do I Install Windows 10 Configuration Manager?
Under Tools and Standalone components, click Install Configuration Manager console.
- You now see Configuration Manager Console setup wizard.
- Specify the site server name (FQDN).
- That’s the default location of console installation.
- Click Install.
How do I open the Configuration Manager as an administrator?
On your Windows computer, open File Manager and navigate to the SCCM setup folder. Locate the Console Setup file and give a right-click on it. Select the Run as administrator option to access Configuration Manager Console Setup.
How do I get SCCM?
How to Launch SCCM Console? Launch ConfigMgr / SCCM console – Click Start | | Microsoft System Center | Configuration Manager Console. For SCCM, console logs are located in the following location. The SCCM / ConfigMgr administrative console issues can be traced in the SMSAdminUI.
How do I manually Install Configuration Manager client?
How to Manually Install SCCM Client Agent
- Login to the computer with an account that has admin privileges.
- Click Start and run the command prompt as administrator.
- Change the folder path to SCCM client agent install files.
- Run the command – ccmsetup.exe /install to manually install the agent.
How do I configure Microsoft Configuration Manager?
Process to install a primary or CAS
- On the computer where you want to install the site, run \SMSSETUP\BIN\X64\Setup.exe to start the Configuration Manager Setup Wizard.
- On the Before You Begin page, choose Next.
- On the Getting Started page, select the type of site that you want to install:
What do Configuration Manager actions do?
Configuration Manager console actions are tasks or commands that are performed by making context menu or action panel selections. There are a number of standard action types such as cut, paste, and properties.