How do I make my wedding look luxurious?
10 Ways to Create an Expensive Looking Wedding on a Budget
- Scour your home for decor.
- Make double use out of flowers.
- Borrow from friends and family.
- Make it metallic!
- Fancy up your linens.
- Brighten up the space.
- Forage the outdoors.
- Get fancy with writing.
How do you have a unique wedding reception?
11 Unique Wedding Reception Ideas That Don’t Involve Dancing
- Challenge Guests to a Game.
- Ask an Artist to Paint the Room.
- Have Fun in a Photo Booth—or Two.
- Print Your Face on a Cocktail.
- Guide Guests Through a Wine or Spirits Tasting.
- Offer a Build-Your-Own Cocktail Bar.
- Set Up a Portrait Studio.
How do I make my wedding glamorous?
Drape Your Reception in White Monochromatic shades make a big impact, and an all-white venue with sparkly accents is the ideal glam color scheme. Plus, this neutral shade will never go out of style. For more opulence, add chandeliers and twinkle lights to supplement your drapery.
How do I budget for an expensive wedding?
Here are seven ways to keep wedding costs down and help you stay on budget!
- Limit your guest list.
- Host the ceremony or reception at home or outside.
- Ask friends and family to exchange skills for presents.
- Do-it-yourself whenever possible.
- Use a dummy wedding cake.
- Time your wedding wisely.
- Scout out vendors.
What should a bride do on her wedding day?
11 Fab Ways to Surprise the Bride on the Wedding Morning
- A Sweet Getting Ready Sign for Your Room.
- Get the Bride Excited with this Cute Sign.
- Fill the Room with Wedding Balloons.
- Some Bridal Jammies are Perfect for the Bridal Prep.
- As Will Some Adorable ‘Bride’ Slippers.