How do I download GoToMeeting to my laptop?
Download the desktop app
- Google Chrome – Select GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the lower download toolbar. If prompted, click Run.
- Mozilla Firefox – Select Save File > Download icon > GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the drop-down menu. If prompted, select Run.
- Internet Explorer – Select Run in the lower pop-up message.
Does GoToMeeting require a download?
The Web App is a browser-based version of GoToMeeting that is run entirely online! It does not require any downloads which can be beneficial for users who are having trouble installing the desktop app or are in locked-down environments that can’t download the software.
Can I use GoToMeeting without app?
GoToMeeting allows you to attend meetings entirely online – no download needed! You can also use the Web App to host your meetings from your Google Chrome web browser.
How do I download GoToMeeting to my Macbook?
Download the desktop app
- Google Chrome – Select GoTo Opener. dmg in the lower download toolbar.
- Mozilla Firefox – Make sure “Open with” is selected and select OK.
- Apple Safari – Select the Download icon in the upper toolbar and double-click GoTo Opener. dmg in the drop-down list.
Why can I not download GoToMeeting?
Check your computer manufacturer’s site for help on how to update drivers. End any GoToMeeting processes running in the background (Windows only). If the download started but then froze, try force-quitting any GoToMeeting processes running in the background that might be slowing the download.
What’s the difference between zoom and GoToMeeting?
Zoom has all of the features that you will need and it allows you to share to more calendar solutions than GoToMeeting. There is more ability to customize the meeting itself with Zoom, and you can enable a password to be used during the meeting. The UI is also more streamlined and easy to use with Zoom.
Can you use GoToMeeting without an account?
Hi! If you are joining a session that was scheduled by someone else, then you are an attendee and do not need your own GoToMeeting account. However, if you would like to schedule and host your own sessions, sign up for an account here.
What is the difference between GoToMeeting Web App and the desktop version?
When you use the desktop app, you will install the GoTo software as an application on your computer. When you are in session, the session will launch in the GoTo app. When you use the browser app, your session will take place entirely within a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser.
Can you join a GoToMeeting without an account?
Does GoToMeeting have a desktop app?
The GoTo desktop application allows you to access all of our great collaboration tools including drawing tools and multi-monitor screen sharing.