How can I get married in Arya Samaj?
Six-step procedure for Arya Samaj registration
- Make an appointment at the sub-divisional magistrate’s office.
- Fill the registration form.
- Submit all the proofs and documents needed.
- Two passport size photographs of the bride and the groom along with a photograph of the marriage.
How can I register my marriage in Hyderabad?
Registration in Form- A: Application Form — a full application form signed by both husband and wife.
- Address evidence of current residential address that should be on the name of the bride or groom (Proof of Address- Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport, Driving License)
- Moreover, 2 Passport size photographs.
Is Arya Samaj Marriage is equivalent to court marriage?
Arya Samaj marriage is legally valid one and is admissible in court of law.
What is the validity of Arya Samaj Marriage?
Yes the marriage is valid. If you got married under the Arya Samaj Mandir then get this marriage registered under section 8 of the Act by the Marriage officer/Registrar of the district/state, where this marriage took place.
How can I register my court marriage in India?
- Application form (notice in the form specified) duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth of both the parties (matriculation certificate/ passport/ birth certificate)
- Receipt of fees paid with respect to the application form in the District Court.
Is temple marriage legal in India?
Marriage conducted at temple is valid. You can approach the family court demanding your husband live with you. You are also eligible to get maintenence from your husband.As per indian law your husband will have to face penal consiquences if he commit another marriage now.
How can I register my marriage in AP?
- A copy of address proof related to both bride and bridegroom, i.e., driving license or ration card or birth certificate or voter ID card or passport or PAN card or Telephone bill.
- A copy of age proof both of bride and bridegroom, i.e., birth certificate or school leaving certificate.
How can I register my marriage in Andhra Pradesh?
- The application form duly signed by both the husband and the wife.
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth of parties (Matriculation certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- The Ration Card of the husband or wife in whose area the ADM has been approached for the certificate.
How can I register in Arya Samaj marriage in court Quora?
Arya Samaj Marriage is done in 1 hour and boy and girl should come with date of birth and address proof with 2–2 passport size photo of both along with total two major witnesses with their address proof who can be anyone from any side. Witnesses can be male or female.
How can I register in Arya Samaj Marriage in court Quora?
Can I register my marriage anywhere in India?
One can apply for marriage at any sub-divisional magistrate’s office; the offline application method can be initiated from there itself; the registration can be done online as well. The details are required after confirming your district/state.
Is marriage valid without registration in India?
With no compulsion for registration of marriages in India, it is necessary that the Central Government makes provisions to register all marriages, that have taken place in their States/Union Territories or elsewhere. Thus, all marriages in whatever form, should be registered in order to secure women from harassment.