How can I contact Sharjah police?
The public may file their complaints at www.shjpolice.gov.ae or at [email protected] or call: 5637999.
How can I report crime in Sharjah?
You can report cybercrimes online through the following channels:
- the eCrime website.
- Aman service- Abu Dhabi Police.
- Dubai Police’s website.
- the ‘My Safe Society’ app launched by the UAE’s federal Public prosecution (the app is available on iTunes or Google Play)
How can I complain to police in UAE?
Web Content Viewer
- Call center 901.
- Email [email protected].
- Live chat in the application and website.
- P.O. Box 1493 Dubai- United Arab Emirates.
How do I report a number in UAE?
You can report scam numbers by calling the toll-free number 800-2626, send an SMS at 2828 or email them at [email protected].
What is Estafser inquiry?
The Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi has an online service called ‘Estafser’, which enables the residents of Abu Dhabi to check whether they are requested by the Public Prosecution for any claims against them. To use the service, requester must enter his/her unified number.
How can I talk to Dubai Police?
Dubai Police contact details
- Telephone (toll-free in UAE) 800-4888, or dial +971-800-4888 from oversease (not toll-free, check).
- Fax (toll-free in UAE) 800-4888, or dial +971-800-4888 from overseas (not toll-free, check).
- SMS (only in the UAE) send to: 4444.
- Email: [email protected].
How do you call the police in Dubai?
Emergency phone numbers 999 for Police. 998 for Ambulance. 997 for Fire Department (Civil Defence) 996 for Coastguard.
How do I report any number?
Hang up and report it to the Federal Trade Commission at complaints.donotcall.gov or 1-888-382-1222. If you’re getting repeated calls from the same number, you might want to ask your service provider to block the number; for calls from different numbers, ask if they offer a service to block unwanted calls.
What is UID number in UAE?
The Unified Identification Number is a six-digit number automatically assigned to anyone who enters the UAE. This six-digit number is used to identify a person entering the UAE for any reason (employment, tourist, dependent, etc.) for immigration records.