Can you befriend Slimamander in yo-Kai Watch 2?
In Yo-kai Watch 2, Slimamander can be befriended, and is a Fire-attribute Rare Yo-kai of the Shady tribe.
How do I get Wobblewok?
Wobblewok can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with Special Coins, or Pitch Black coins.
How do you get Venoct in yo-Kai watch?
Yo-kai Watch 2
- Talk to an old man near the grave behind the Shoten Temple.
- Talk to Flushback in the Yo-kai World.
- Talk to Venoct on Mount Wildwood Summit at night.
- Fight Venoct to finish the quest.
- Wait 1 day after the Quest to battle him again to befriend him if possible.
How do I befriend SV Snaggerjag?
SV Snaggerjag can be befriended as a reward for defeating his boss form in a mission battle, or he can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a sawtoakushi coin.
How do you beat Slimamander?
Attack all three of his necks until the eye is revealed. Once the eye is shown, target and attack it to inflict damage on Slimamander. After awhile the eye will shift to another neck. Do the same song and dance until Slimamander is defeated.
How do you get Snaggerjag in yo-Kai Watch 2?
Get an iron doll, which can be found in the grass in a variety of locations, and then go to the waterfall under the Mount Wildwood bridge or you can use the one the lady who started this quest gave you. Interact with the water to summon SV Snaggerjag. After a brief cutscene, SV Snaggerjag will attack.
How do you get infinite inferno in Yokai Watch 2?
Travel to the tunnel west of Blossom Heights. The tunnel is located through the break in the steel barrier. Two men will be standing near this slightly hidden path. Use the key on the old shack to enter the Infinite Inferno.
How do you get Blizzaria?
Blizzaria can be found by fusing Frostina with the Glacial Clip, but unlike other games its a lot more difficult to get one in this one. The Glacial Clip appears as a rare drop from a rarely appearing Yo-kai, Auntie Heart, on Stage 157.
How do you get Sproink in yo-Kai Watch 2?
Yo-kai Watch 2
- Go to the baffle board in front of the hot springs at day and call Washogun, who will tell you to come back after he cleans it at night.
- Come back at night speak to him then come back again the next day.
- Sproink will appear, and will start a battle.
Where can I find Washogun?
Washogun first appears in EP050 where he leads an army of Brushido into Nate’s house, having been drawn to his desire to clean the house so he can bargain for a bigger allowance from his parents. Having declared war on filth, Washogun leads the Brushido into making every room spotless.