Can you BCC in Salesforce email?
If your organization evaluates all outbound email messages for compliance, you can enable compliance BCC emails. This feature automatically sends a hidden copy of each outbound email message to an email address you specify.
How do I BCC in Salesforce?
Setting up BCC to Salesforce
- Find your user name at the upper right corner and select the drop down bar. Select “My Settings” or “Setup” from the drop down bar.
- Select the Email tab under “My Settings” and click on “My Email to Salesforce” tab.
- You will see your email to salesforce address highlighted.
How do I set the default BCC in Salesforce?
There are no global or organization wide settings available to add default BCC for all emails….To do so:
- From Setup, enter Compliance BCC Email in the Quick Find box, then select Compliance BCC Email.
- Select the Enable checkbox.
- Enter your compliance email address.
- Click Save.
How do I add CC and BCC in Salesforce email alerts?
You would go to the Email Alert in question in Setup > Setup > Type Email Alert in search bar, click Edit next to the Email Alert, change the Recipient Type to Email Field, and add the said field with the information to.
Can you Auto BCC in Outlook?
Outlook users can automatically CC or BCC themselves using the email program’s Rules feature. On the Home tab, click Rules > Manage Rules and Alerts. If you want to apply this rule to all your sent emails, click Next again and Yes in the pop-up window.
How do I record emails in Salesforce?
Recording an Email to Salesforce from Outlook
- Select an email and click the Record to Salesforce button in the top left corner of the Outlook Ribbon.
- Choose the items to record the email to within the Selection tab in the Record window.
How do I BCC from Outlook to Salesforce?
Relate Emails to Your Salesforce Records Using Email to…
- Compose an email from an email account that you listed in My Acceptable Email Addresses on the My Email to Salesforce setup page.
- Enter your Email to Salesforce address in the BCC field.
- Enter the email recipients in the To and CC fields.
- Send the email.
How do you automate BCC?
Outlook users can automatically CC or BCC themselves using the email program’s Rules feature.
- On the Home tab, click Rules > Manage Rules and Alerts.
- Click New Rule.
- Under Start from a blank rule, click Apply rule on messages I send and click Next.
How do I bcc every email in Outlook?
Create a new email message or reply to or forward an existing message. If the message you’re composing opens in a new window, select Options > Bcc. If the message you’re composing opens in the Reading Pane, select Bcc from the ribbon. In the Bcc box, add recipients, compose the message, and choose Send when done.
Where do I Find my BCC address in Salesforce?
– Having to manually—and consistently—add the email in BCC. One flaw in relying solely on BCC to Salesforce alone is that sales reps may not always add the designated email as – You only end up having visibility into half of the conversation. – The setup can be lengthy. Now imagine if you have 10’s to 100’s of sales reps on your team.
Where do BCC emails go in Salesforce?
Send: sends the email to the Person and logs the email in SalesLoft and Salesforce.
How to create business account in Salesforce?
– Account Information – Address Information – Additional Information
Where can I Find my CRM BCC email for Salesforce?
Select Settings under your profile icon on the upper top right corner.