Which is the best tutorial for PHP?
13 Best Free PHP Tutorials for Beginners
- PHP Manual.
- The PHP Practitioner by Laracasts.
- Practical PHP.
- PHP The Right Way.
- PHP Language Programming Tutorial by FreeCodeCamp.org.
- Learn PHP by Codecademy.
- GeeksforGeeks PHP Tutorials.
- PHP Tutorial for Beginners by The Net Ninja.
How can I learn PHP fast?
6 tips to learn PHP fast and effectively
- Build an application. After learning the basic language constructs start making something on your own.
- Start using an mvc framework.
- Read the documentation.
- Start freelancing.
- Watch other applications and learn.
- Go to irc.
Should you learn PHP in 2021?
PHP is not dying and is definitely worth learning in 2021 and beyond. There are still thousands of jobs available for new PHP programmers.
Can I learn PHP by myself?
It takes a lot of work to master PHP, but with a little online guidance, you can practice your skills and start writing your own code in no time.
Where can I learn PHP 2021?
10 Best PHP Online Courses for Beginners to learn in 2021
- PHP for Beginners [Udemy best Course]
- Build a Social Network from Scratch [Udemy]
- Web Applications for Everybody [Coursera]
- PHP Fundamentals [Pluralsight]
- PHP with Laravel for beginners [Udemy Course]
- Object Oriented PHP & MVC.
- PHP Unit Testing with PHPUnit.
Is PHP outdated 2022?
In the developer’s community, a lot of people started perceiving PHP as an outdated language that has no place in the IT industry by 2022. However, statistics show that around 80% of websites are still written on PHP.
Is PHP harder than Python?
Python is easier to learn, though PHP is not difficult. Python is a general-purpose programming language, and can be picked up very quickly. Python programs are much shorter and easy-to-write as compared to other programming languages and as a consequence, it has become a preferred choice for a lot of applications.