What to look at when looking at colleges?
Here are some of the top factors to consider when choosing a college.
- Academic Majors Available.
- Affordable Cost of Attendance.
- Location, Location, Location.
- On-Campus Facilities & Amenities.
- Student Activities.
- Career Services.
- Do You Feel at Home on Campus?
What I Wish I Knew Before choosing a college?
Things I Wish I Knew Before Choosing A College Major
- Pick Something That Makes YOU Happy.
- Don’t Let A Future Salary Pick For You.
- You Can Change Your Major.
- There’s No Such Thing As Being ‘Too Old’
- Don’t Let Unemployment Rates Scare You.
- Don’t Take Rankings Too Seriously.
- Just Because Your Parents Did It, Doesn’t Mean You Have To Do It Too.
What are your 3 ideal job qualities?
- Ideal Job Must Have #1 – Great Growth opportunity.
- Ideal Job Must Have #2 – Adequate Salary.
- Ideal Job Must have #3 – A Great Boss.
- Ideal Job Must Have #4 – Great Job Duties.
- Ideal Job Must Have #5 – Great Working Environment.
How would you describe your ideal job after graduation?
A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization. A teamwork-oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create and take initiatives. A job that my skills are utilized to the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
What should I do before applying to college?
5 Things You Should Do Before Applying to College
- 1) Work. Volunteer.
- 2) Tour Schools. Check out some nearby colleges/universities over the summer.
- 3) Research. Start thinking about what kind of school you’d like to attend.
- 4) For Rising Seniors: Start on the Common App.
- 5) Prepare for Standardized Tests.
What do you want out of your college experience?
You’re looking to gain some specific subject knowledge, mental flexibility and ability to learn, basic life skills, and solid personal relationships. Do those things well, and you’ll have a good experience, and a good base for a successful life.