What is YouTube channel banner?
Channel Art (also known as a “Channel Header Image” or “YouTube Banner”) is the large banner that goes across the top of your channel page. It’s commonly used to visually communicate a channel’s brand and personality.
What size is a YouTube banner 2022?
2560 x 1440 pixels
YouTube’s Recommended Banner Size is 2560 x 1440 pixels. Minimum image dimensions: 2048 x 1152 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
What should I put on my YouTube banner?
17 outstanding YouTube banner ideas.
- Feature your brand tagline or slogan.
- Use your banner space for updates.
- Layer in shapes and colors to make a statement.
- Feature a call to action.
- Explore with text styles.
- Use type characters as shapes.
- Learn to pair fonts perfectly.
- Create outstanding text effects.
Why are YouTube Banners important?
Channel Art or channel header image, which is also sometimes called the YouTube banner, is a great way to attract your audience’s attention. The main aim of channel art is to visually communicate the channel’s personality and brand to the target audience.
Why do I need a YouTube banner?
It stretches horizontally across the top of your YouTube channel page, and it’s the very 1st thing that someone is going to see when they visit your channel. So, it’s a pretty big deal. You want to use this banner to reflect who you are and what your channel is about.
How do you make cool banners on Youtube?
How to make a YouTube banner
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “Youtube Channel Art” to get started.
- Search for a template. Browse through Canva’s library and find professionally designed templates that best fit your channel’s theme and style.
- Experiment with features.
- Customize your banner.
- Publish to your channel.