What is the password for Airtel APN?
Data Internet Settings
|Android phones and tablets||Settings>More Settings>MobileNetwork> Access Point Names>Click onMenu options> New APN> Name>type inaccess.Click onAPN>||Please leave blank|
|Windows OS e.g. Nokia Lumia Series||Settings>MobileNetworks>Edit APN>||Please leave blank|
How can I get Airtel configuration settings?
How to get Airtel Internet setting on your mobile via SMS
- Open Messages on your phone.
- Type MO.
- Send to 54321.
- You’ll receive an SMS with Internet settings, tap on it.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to apply settings.
How do you configure Internet settings?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet. If you can’t find it, search for the setting you want to change.
- At the bottom, tap Network preferences.
- Tap an option. These vary by phone and Android version. Turn on Wi-Fi automatically: Have Wi-Fi automatically turn on near saved networks.
Why my Airtel network is not working?
This could be due to multiple reasons like network congestion, topography changes or power outages. We would be happy to address your concern and request you to click here and report your issue.
How do I get my phone to connect to the internet?
For more info, go to the Nexus Help Center.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network. Share.
- Your phone will give you a QR code. To join the same network, scan the code on another device.
How do I connect my Safaricom Internet to my phone?
For Android devices, navigate to Settings -> Mobile Networks-> Access Point name -> Add New then save or Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Network for iPhones and use these settings below for 3G and 4G Safaricom internet.
How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?