What is the main address for EDD?
|Description||State agency offering a comprehensive range of employment and training services in partnership with state and local agencies through the One-Stop Career Center network system.|
|Physical Address||PO Box 269017 MIC 83 Sacramento CA 95826 United States|
|View map of this location|
Where do I send documents to EDD?
Submit Your Documents If you prefer to mail your documents, write your 10-digit EDD Customer Account Number (EDDCAN) clearly at the top of each page. Your EDDCAN was mailed to you on the Employment Development Department Customer Account Number Notification (DE 5614).
How do I file EDD in mail?
How to File a Disability Insurance Claim by Mail
- Step 1: Get Your Claim Form.
- Step 2: Gather Required Information.
- Step 3: Complete Part A: Claimant’s Statement (DE 2501)
- Step 4: Get Your Physician/Practitioner to Complete Part B: Medical Certification.
- Step 5: Mail in Your Completed DI Claim Form (DE 2501)
How do I contact EDD Sacramento?
English: 1-800-480-3287. Spanish: 1-866-658-8846. California Relay Service (711): Provide the DI number (1-800-480-3287) to the operator. TTY: 1-800-563-2441.
What is California EDD email address?
E-mail. Send an e-mail to [email protected] Important Security Reminder: For your protection, if you are sending us an email through third party e-mail software (e.g., Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook), please do not include confidential information such as account numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers.
How do I upload documents?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
How do I update my address with EDD?
How do I update my address or phone number?
- Log in to Benefit Programs Online.
- Select UI Online.
- Select Profile from the UI Online main menu.
- Select Contact Information to update your information.
Does EDD have a email address?
E-mail. Send an e-mail to [email protected]
How do I get ahold of unemployment in California?
The EDD phone numbers, 1-833-978-2511 or 1-800-300-5616, go to the same center. They operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PDT. Best times to call seem to be around 10:15 a.m. or between 6 or 7 p.m. To reach an EDD representative about an existing claim, try pressing 1 during the first recording, then press 2, then press 4.