What is definition of rhyme?
1 : close similarity in the final sounds of two or more words or lines of writing. 2 : a piece of writing (as a poem) whose lines end in similar sounds. rhyme. verb. rhymed; rhyming.
What are words that rhyme with work?
Is it one off or one off?
The Oxford English Dictionary defines the term “one-off” as both an adjective (meaning “made or done as the only one of its kind; unique, not repeated”), and as a noun for such a product.
What word rhymes with sing?
Words That Rhyme With “Sing” :
- 1 syllable: bing, bring, Byng, Ching, cling, ding, fling, ging, hing, ing, jing, king, ling, Ming, ping, qing, ring, shing, Singh, sling, spring, sting, string, swing, Synge, thing, ting, wing, wring, xing, ying, zing.
- 2 syllables:
What are words that rhyme with heaven?
What word rhymes with memories?
Near rhymes with Memories
What is meant by one-off?
1 : limited to a single time, occasion, or instance : one-shot one-off gigs a one-off payment. 2 : singular, unique a one-off design. Other Words from one-off Synonyms Learn More about one-off.
What are words that rhyme with blue?
How do you describe someone who is one of a kind?
In this page you can discover 10 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for one-of-a-kind, like: unique, special, unparalleled, in a class by itself, unprecedented, rare, original, distinctive, covetable and null.
What is a piece or bit of something?
A bit of something is a small piece of it. For example, a bit of information is an item of information.
What is a small piece of something?
snippet. noun. a small piece of something, especially information or news.
What is another word for part of something?
Some common synonyms of part are division, fragment, member, piece, portion, section, and segment. While all these words mean “something less than the whole,” part is a general term appropriate when indefiniteness is required.
What are some other words for alone?
Some common synonyms of alone are desolate, forlorn, lonely, lonesome, lone, and solitary.
What are words that rhyme with school?
What word rhymes with King?
How do you express loneliness in words?
Here are 10 lonely status posts:
- I would rather be alone than be surrounded by bad company.
- I do not think I am lonely.
- I would rather be unhappy on my own than with another person.
- Do not hate me for feeling better when people are not around me.
What is a word for one and only?
unique; separate; exquisite; special; exclusive; sole; incomparable; inimitable; unparalleled; on its own; isolated; the one and only; once in a life time; one and only; unrivalled; one; peerless; unmatched; matchless; unmatchable; nonpareil; unrivaled.
What is the another name for gold?
What word did Eminem rhyme with orange?
What word rhymes with God?
What rhymes with god?
- 1 syllable. Odd. Squad. Nod. Lot. Dot. Pot. Spot. Rot. Bought. Hot. Shot. Got.
- 2 syllables. Alot. Cannot. Forgot. Facade. Ipod. Robot. Jihad. Tripod. Rashad. Slipshod. Nimrod. Izod.
- 3 syllables. Escalade. Esplanade. Astronaut. Afterthought. Camelot. Autobot. Kilowatt. Ocelot. Lancelot. Apricot. Cuisinart.
- 4 syllables. Electroshock.
What is another word for one of?
What is another word for one?
What is one of a kind called?
What is another word for one of a kind?
What is a one off job?
something that is carried out or made only once. b. (as modifier) a one-off job. Also: one-shot.
What are the example of rhyme?
Examples of Rhyme:
- Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
- The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
- With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
- Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
- And Jill came tumbling after.
When a man says you’re one of a kind?
If you refer to someone or something as one of a kind, you mean that there is nobody or nothing else like them.
What is a lonely person called?
troglodyte Add to list Share. A troglodyte is a person who lives all alone, in seclusion. You could call this type a “hermit” or a “recluse,” but it’s more fun to say troglodyte. Nowadays, a troglodyte generally refers to someone who lives alone, like a hermit.
What word rhymes with gold?
What rhymes with gold?
- 1 syllable. Sold. Rolled. Told. Hold. Old. Bold. Cold. Fold. Mold. Closed.
- 2 syllables. Controlled. Unfold. Behold. Untold. Exposed. Supposed. Uphold. Foretold. Ahold.
- 3 syllables. Uncontrolled. Centerfold. Oversold. Sevenfold. Marigold. Manifold. Undersold. Stranglehold. Pigeonholed.
- 4 syllables. Overexposed. Misdiagnosed.
What word rhymes with homework?
What rhymes with homework?
- 1 syllable. Work. Jerk. Murk. Lurk. Smirk. Word. Clerk. Nerd. Shirt. Third. Blurred.
- 2 syllables. Goldberg. Homeward. Covert. Overt. Berserk. Lowered. Bolstered. Network. Yogurt. Sobered. Shouldered.
- 3 syllables. Introvert. Upholstered. Paperwork. Overwork. Handiwork. Masterwork. Metalwork. Considered. Inspired. Remembered.
What are words that rhyme with me?