What famous athletes played multiple sports?
Athletes who played Multiple Sports
- Jim Thorpe. Multitalented Jim Thorpe.
- Bo Jackson. American Footballer Bo Jackson.
- John Elway. American Footballer John Elway.
- Jim Brown. American Footballer Jim Brown.
- Bronko. American Footballer Bronko Nagurski.
- Lionel Conacher. American Footballer Lionel Conacher.
- Harvey Pulford.
- Andy Goram.
Who played two sports at the same time?
Jim Thorpe: A pioneering multi-sport athlete, Thorpe was the first Native American to win an Olympic Gold Medal for the United States — winning the pentathlon and decathlon in 1912. Thorpe also played professional football, basketball and baseball. In six MLB seasons, mainly with the Giants, Thorpe hit .
Who is the best two-sport athlete?
The Greatest Two-Sport Athletes Of All Time
- Bo Jackson: Football (Running Back) & Baseball (Outfield) Baseball Career: BA- .250, HR- 141, RBI- 415, SB- 82.
- Deion Sanders: Football (Cornerback) & Baseball (Outfield) Baseball Career: Soon To Be Updated.
- Jim Brown: Football (Running Back) & Lacrosse (Midfield)
Who is the most famous sport athlete?
Top Male Sportspeople Globally
What sports did Bo Jackson play professionally?
Vincent Edward “Bo” Jackson (born November 30, 1962) is an American former professional baseball and American football player. He is the only professional athlete in history to be named an All-Star in both baseball and football.
Is Bo Jackson the best athlete of all time?
The Greatest Athlete of All Time title goes to Bo Jackson. This was based on the comparison of a range of sport science metrics. Even without the science, public vote had him well ahead – after 27,397 votes Jackson was well ahead with 79.5% of the votes.
Who is the best athlete 2021?
Yearender: Top 10 world athletes of 2021
- Lionel Messi (Argentina, football)
- Novak Djokovic (Serbia, tennis)
- Max Verstappen (Netherlands, Formula One)
- Robert Lewandowski (Poland, football)
- Elaine Thompson-Herah (Jamaica, athletics)
- Ma Long (China, table tennis)
- Caeleb Dressel (United States, swimming)
Who are elite athletes?
A person who is currently or has previously competed as a varsity player (individual or team), a professional player or a national or international level player. Elite atheletes are at increased risk of injury.