What did Drake say about haters?
“They hated on Views just like they will Certified Lover Boy but it’s music to evolve to,” Drake wrote with a love heart emoji. The excited fan reposted the comment on social media and confirmed what he said to Drizzy to spark the response.
What’s a good song for haters?
Even More Songs About Bullies, Haters, and Mean, Jealous People
|36. People Are People||Depeche Mode||1984|
|37. She’s So Mean||Matchbox Twenty||2012|
|38. I Told You I Was Mean||Elle King||2015|
|39. Hopeful||Bars & Melody||2015|
What is a quote about rap music?
“Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.” “Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love.”
How do you burn haters?
Haters Gonna Hate: 10 Ways to Use Haters As Fuel for Success
- Understand that it means you are doing things right.
- Learn from their attitudes to be more accepting of others.
- Use their criticism as a way to evaluate yourself.
- Be more humble.
- Use them to learn how to deal with conflict.
- Learn to control your anger.
How do you not let haters go to you?
How to Deal with “Haters”
- What is a “Hater?”
- How to Deal with Haters.
- Ignore it. Walk away.
- Block online haters.
- Be kind and respectful, even to haters.
- Stick with supporters.
- Remind yourself that comments from a hater are a reflection of them and aren’t really about you.
- Understand criticism can be a sign of pain.
What kind of person enjoys hip-hop?
Hip-hop may very well be the single most personality driven genre. After all, a lot of times it comes down to just a guy or girl with a mic. Most personality types listening to this genre are extraverted and prefer sensing over intuition.
Are haters a good thing?
Some people only hate you because of the way other people love you. Another definition for a hater: “Someone who secretly wishes to be you.” In a way having haters is a good thing. It’s means you are truly loved.