What are the different ways to cook eggs?
Here are 10 basic ways to cook eggs:
- Over-easy. One side of the egg is cooked in a pan with oil or butter.
- Sunny-side up. This style lets only one side of the egg cook.
- Hard boiled. A hard-boiled egg is a result of boiling egg for a long period of time.
- Soft boiled.
What are the 8 ways to cook eggs?
8 Different Ways to Cook Eggs
- Boiled. Boiled Eggs. Boiled Eggs also known as cooking eggs in the shell.
- Deviled. Deviled Eggs.
- Fried. Fried & Over-Easy Eggs.
- Omelet. Spinach Omelet.
- Scrambled. Scrambled Eggs.
- Poached Eggs. Poached Eggs / Eggs Benedict.
- Souffle. Spinach Souffle.
What are the different egg styles?
There a four basic styles of fried eggs—sunny side up, over easy, over medium and over well—indicating the level of doneness.
- Sunny side up: The egg is fried with the yolk up and is not flipped.
- Over easy: The egg is flipped and the yolk is still runny.
What are the 7 basic ways of cooking egg?
7 Different Ways To Cook Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs.
- Poached Eggs.
- Fried Eggs. Sunny-Side Up. Over Easy. Over Medium. Over Hard.
- Soft Boiled Eggs.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- Baked Eggs.
What are the 100 different ways to cook an egg?
Boiled, scrambled (soft or hard), poached, baked, basted, fried, shirred, coddled, pickled (as in quail eggs) and used to make omelets, quiche, frittatas, and soufflés.
What are 100 ways to cook an egg?
What are 5 ways to cook eggs?
6 Ways to Cook Eggs
- SOFT BOILED. Cookware: Pot. Preperation: Cover eggs with cold water, bring to boil, cover, shut off heat and let sit for 2-8 minutes.
- HARD BOILED. Cookware: Pot.
- POACHED. Cookware: Sauté Pan.
- SUNNY SIDE UP. Cookware: Skillet.
- OVER EASY. Cookware: Skillet.
- Scrambled. Cookware: Nonstick Skillet.
What are the 109 ways to cook an egg?
there’s scrambled, over easy, over medium, over hard, poached, shirred, soft boiled, hard boiled, pickled, baked, sunny side up; in an omelette, quiche, or frittata; etc, etc, etc. And that’s just where the egg is the main ingredient!
What are some unusual ways of cooking eggs?
Sunny side up (or eggs up): you cook the eggs only on one side.
What are the 100 Ways to prepare an egg?
Add 2 to 3 inches of water to a large saucepan or deep skillet and bring to a boil.
How to cook eggs for beginners?
Heat Up Butter or Oil. The first step depends on whether you chose to go with butter or oil.