What are the 2016 Top 5 world GDP countries?
Nominal GDP Rankings by Country
- United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion)
- China (GDP: 13.4 trillion)
- Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion)
- Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion)
- United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion)
- France: (GDP: 2.78 trillion)
- India: (GDP: 2.72 trillion)
- Italy: (GDP: 2.07 trillion)
Which country has the highest GDP per person in 2017?
GDP per Capita
|#||Country||GDP (nominal) per capita (2017)|
Is China a developed country?
China was the richest developing country on Earth in 2019, with a total GDP of $14,279.94 billion.
What countries have the most GDP?
It’s a rule that debt has to stay under a certain percent of a country’s GDP. We can look to Poland and Germany as examples. Poland aims to stay under 60% of their GDP and Germany aims to keep new borrowing within a third of their GDP. The U.S. should be
What are the top ten GDP countries?
Since 2019, 85% or 26 countries have recorded at least $1m + VC deals, ten of these – Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and Egypt, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, Cameroon and Tunisia – have recorded $1m every year.
What is the average GDP per capita in the US?
– World gdp per capita for 2020 was $10,926, a 4.3% decline from 2019. – World gdp per capita for 2019 was $11,417, a 0.39% increase from 2018. – World gdp per capita for 2018 was $11,373, a 4.97% increase from 2017. – World gdp per capita for 2017 was $10,834, a 5.25% increase from 2016.
What is the global GDP per capita?
World gdp per capita for 2019 was $11,417, a 0.39% increase from 2018. World gdp per capita for 2018 was $11,373, a 4.97% increase from 2017. World gdp per capita for 2017 was $10,834, a 5.25% increase from 2016. Download Historical Data Save as Image Data Source: World Bank