Is there a phone number to call GoFundMe?
While GoFundMe does not have a customer service number, our Customer Care team is dedicated to helping through email support.
How do I contact GoFundMe?
How to contact our team:
- Click the “Get help” button at the bottom of each Help Center article.
- Enter your question in the box to see potential answers to your question.
- If your question is still not answered, please complete the short form which provides our team with necessary information.
How do I send a message to GoFundMe?
Add a personal message: If you would like to leave words of encouragement, which will be publicly visible on the fundraiser page, click “continue” on the sharing page, and then the “add a comment” button.
How do I get my money from GoFundMe?
Simply click ‘Withdraw’ while logged into your account and follow the instructions. You can withdraw your balance directly to your bank account. Bank transfers take 2-5 business days to arrive.
Who owns GoFundMe?
From 2010 to the beginning of 2020, over $9 billion has been raised on the platform, with contributions from over 120 million donors….GoFundMe.
|Type of site||Crowdfunding|
|Created by||Brad Damphousse Andrew Ballester|
|Launched||May 10, 2010|
How do I cancel a donation on GoFundMe?
On the left-hand side, click “Payments” Click the three dots beside the payment you would like to refund and click “Refund Payment” You’ll be prompted to select a reason for your refund before confirming. Once you confirm, your refund will be successfully completed.
How do you ask for donations?
When asking for donations in person, keep these tips in mind:
- Do research beforehand.
- Form a strong relationship before you make your ask.
- Meet them where they are.
- Practice your pitch.
- Communicate in a variety of ways.
- Be genuine, direct, and specific.
- Be prepared for rejections.
- Say thank you more than once.
Can I get my tip back from GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is happy to refund any unintentional tips. Simply fill out a refund request form here, and our team will be in touch.
Is GoFundMe Down?
On February 10, 2021, GoFundMe announced that they are shuttering their nonprofit-specific fundraising platform. GoFundMe Charity was launched November 2019, and will permanently close on September 30, 2021.