Is Clearwater Beach warm in January?
January is a warm and slightly rainy time for sunbathing in Clearwater Beach. January is a good month for swimming in Clearwater Beach with warm sea temperatures.
How warm is Clearwater in January?
January Weather in Clearwater Florida, United States. Daily high temperatures are around 69°F, rarely falling below 58°F or exceeding 79°F. The lowest daily average high temperature is 69°F on January 16. Daily low temperatures are around 56°F, rarely falling below 44°F or exceeding 67°F.
What is the temperature of the water at Clearwater Beach?
Today’s Clearwater Beach sea temperature is 71 °F.
Can you swim in Clearwater in the winter?
The water temperatures in December are around 68 degrees F or 20 degrees C. The locals don’t swim in the water unless it is very warm, but some of us from Canada and colder states will swim in the Gulf all winter if the weather is warm.
Is Clearwater Florida busy in January?
January is a relatively quite month (no spring breakers.)
What is the coldest month in Clearwater FL?
The coldest month of the year in Clearwater is January, with an average low of 55°F and high of 69°F.
What part of Florida has the prettiest water?
Clearest Water in Florida
- Panama City Beach.
- Freshwater Springs.
- Palm Beach.
- Sarasota. Sarasota is fast becoming one of Florida’s best destinations.
- Boca Grande. As one of our favorite places in Florida, Boca Grande is located in the middle of boating paradise and at the northern end of Charlotte Harbor.
What is there to do in Clearwater Florida in January?
Clearwater Beach Indoor Activities
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a must-do for the whole family!
- Tampa Bay Escape Room.
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- AirHeads Trampoline Area.
- Vertical Ventures – St.
Where is the warmest place in the US in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.