How would you describe your vacation in French?
1 – French Holiday Vocabulary
- bonnes vacances!
- bon voyage!
- bonne route!
- les grandes vacances = school summer break.
- partir en vacances = to go on holiday/vacation.
- aller au soleil = to go under the sun.
- aller à la mer = to go by the beach.
- aller à la montagne = to go to the mountains (usually to ski, but maybe to hike)
How you spend your summer vacation short paragraph?
Summer vacation is the best time of the year as it gives me a chance to relax and explore new things. It gives me an opportunity to take a break from my daily study routine and adopt new hobbies like gardening, dancing and painting, while also having fun with friends.
How do I spend my summer vacation Paragraph 100 words?
Even I completed my homework while having fun with my friends. I spent most of the time reading books and practicing dance and karate. My uncle’s family gave us a surprise visit, and I felt very happy by meeting with my little cousin. We went to a movie and a nearby park.
How I spent my summer vacation at home?
Things I Did Staying at Home To spend my time fruitfully, I joined classes where I learned canvas painting and along with it, I also started learning table tennis. During the afternoons, I helped my mom in kitchen and also assisted my dad with some accounts related tasks.
What I did during last vacation?
I traveled with some friends of mine. We arrived at the beach at 8:00 AM, we immediately went to swim then we made some sandwiches for lunch. After lunch, we went to run and we left the beach before 6:00 PM.
How you spend your last holiday essay?
During my last school holidays, I spent a few days at my cousin’s house at Morib, a well-known sea resort. I shall never forget that visit. On the day I arrived at Morib, my cousin told me that he would do to make my stay there a very interesting one. He said that he would make a raft to use it in the sea.
How do you spend your summer vacation in Class 1?
It was thrilling and enjoyed very much. We went to see and enjoy the flower show in Botanical garden. I liked all the colourful flowers and played with my brother and sister. I enjoyed my summer vacation.
How do you spend your holidays?
If you want to get the absolute best benefit out of your holiday break, here’s what you really need to do:
- Unplug from work.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Try out a new skill.
- Do something memorable.
- Spend time with family, friends, or community.
- Enjoy yourself.
How do you write a 150 word essay short?
Tips Of Writing An Essay In 150 Words
- Develop a simple outline by making essential pre-writing.
- Start with introduction paragraph that constitute 30-40 words.
- After a paragraph of introduction, the body follows which should be slightly bigger normally 50-80 words.
How do you spend your holidays 10 lines?
- In this summer vacations, I went to Manali.
- I went to Manali by airplane.
- The weather was very cold.
- I wore woolen clothes when I reached there.
- When I reached it was the time of snowfall.
- We went to the hotel and unpacked our bags.
- After this my mother, father and me went to the mall road.
How u spend your summer vacation?
Last summer vacation I had a wonderful time. I finished my holidays homework within a week. There were some good new movies released; I enjoyed them with my friends. Then I went to visit to my grandparents who live in a beautiful hamlet in Himachal Pradesh.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation summary?
This wildly funny twist on the “How I spent my summer vacation” school-essay ritual details one child’s imaginary adventures over the summer and is perfect for back-to-school! Most kids go to camp over the summer, or to Grandma’s house, or maybe they’re stuck at home.
What I did in my vacation?
What I Did on My Vacation is an official compilation album from Ian Gillan, released in 1986 in UK by 10 Records. The album covers Gillan’s recordings between 1977 and 1982 and was released in three formats (2LP, CD, MC).