How to visit Jaipur from Delhi?
The recommended way to reach from New Delhi to Jaipur is bus to Jaipur and takes 3h 30m. Buses from Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency ISO 9001 Certified, Samreen Travels, Shakti Travels etc. Train numbers 02958, 02463, 04739 etc. Flights from Spicejet, Jet Airways, IndiGo etc.
How much does a Jaipur trip cost?
Total Cost of the Trip:
|Expenses||Cost For 3 Nights (per person)|
|Return Transport||Rs. 1,500|
|Total||Rs. 9,000* per person|
How many days are enough for Jaipur tour?
two full days are good enough for Jaipur but if you want to do near by village like sanganer or bagru or samode you will need more time. one day for each town or village.
How can I spend 5 days in Jaipur?
- Sightseeing of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Enjoy Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Enjoy sound and light show in Jaipur.
- Take holy dip in the Pushkar Lake.
- Enjoy camel ride in Pushkar.
- Visit Brahma Temple and Rose Garden at Pushkar.
- Explore Dilwara Jain Temple at Mount Abu.
What is famous food in Jaipur?
Top 10 Famous Foods in Jaipur
- Rajasthani Thali (Plate) at Chokhi Dhani Village Resort.
- Laal Maans at Handi.
- Lassi at Lassiwala.
- Daal Baluchi at Baluchi Restaurant.
- Pyaz Kachori at Rawat.
- Chicken Lollipop at Niro’s.
- Hibiscus Ice Tea at Tapri.
- Omelet at Sanjay Omelette.
Can Jaipur be covered in 1 day?
It is also a part of the Golden Triangle Tour, the most popular tourist route in India. Jaipur, the Pink City of India, has so many places to visit that it will take at least 3 days to cover them comfortably. I had been to Jaipur twice. But both times, I could manage only a day to explore this beautiful city.
How can I plan a trip to Jaipur?
- Breakfast at Curious Life Coffee Roasters, Sarojini Marg.
- Visit Amber Fort.
- City Palace.
- Hawa Mahal.
- Lunch at Jaipur Pavilion.
- Sunset at Jal Mahal.
- Explore Rajasthani culture & nightlife at Chokhi Dhani.
- Albert Hall Museum.
Is Jaipur open for tourists?
1. Re: Is jaipur open for tourists? Yes, tourist places have reopened since June 16. You are advised to follow covid guidelines, follow social distancing, and use of a mask.
Can the Delhi to Jaipur tour package be customized?
Guests are requested to follow the itinerary provided in the 1 Day Delhi to Jaipur tour package. This 1 day Delhi to Jaipur tour package can not be customized, however if guests prefer to visit different set of places to visit in Jaipur and around, they can create their own itinerary and request for a custom quote from cab providers.
What to do in Jaipur in one day?
Your One-day private cab tour of Jaipur is incomplete without the essential visit to this enthralling monument of Jantar Mantar. Built-in 1734 by Raja Jai Singh, it is one of the most accurate astronomical instruments ever built. These instruments were made with high precision and mathematical details.
Why Jal Mahal Jaipur is the best place to visit?
To escape the hubbub of the city, you certainly have to visit the most serene and majestic palace of Jaipur, Jal Mahal as part of the private cab tour. Situated in the center of deep blue Sagar Lake by the road to Amer Fort, the light sand colored walls offer a picturesque view to its audience.
What happens if a particular Jaipur sightseeing place is closed?
Kindly note that if a particular Jaipur sightseeing place is closed on the scheduled day of the tour, it will not be covered from the list of sightseeing places.