How do you run a customer experience in a workshop?
How to run a customer experience design workshop in your organization.
- Build empathy and understanding with their users.
- Visualize the current customer experience.
- Determine opportunity areas.
- Create visual, accessible and clear product roadmaps.
How do you do a customer journey mapping workshop?
Here are the steps to organize a virtual user journey mapping workshop:
- Identify the scope of the workshop. You first need to identify which persona’s user journey you want to tackle.
- Invite people to participate.
- Prepare for the workshop.
- Hold the workshop.
- Follow up.
How do you prepare for a design thinking workshop?
How to run a design thinking workshop: a step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Planning and preparation.
- Step 2: Introduction.
- Step 3: Kick off the meeting using an icebreaker.
- Step 4: Introduce design thinking.
- Step 5: Empathizing with the user.
- Step 6: Get more specific on the problem.
- Step 7: Come up with ideas and possible solutions.
How do you conduct a workshop design?
How to create and structure a productive design workshop
- Start with an overview.
- Determine the goal.
- Decide who needs to come.
- List the tangible outcomes.
- Decide when and where it will be.
- Work backwards to make a plan.
- Detail the activities in each section.
- Use improv games to warm up.
What is a customer experience workshop?
So, what is a customer experience workshop? There are many different kinds of CX workshops – you could be doing empathy mapping, mapping the entire customer lifecycle or a specific experience, like a path to purchase.
What is a CX workshop?
A key part of the Customer Experience consultancy program is a defined CX workshop service that provides practical steps to succeed in improving your customer experience and shape your customer journey in line with modern expectations.
What is a customer journey workshop?
The key aim in running a customer journey workshop is to create a detailed “map” of the individual touchpoints and interactions that customers have with a specific business. This should encapsulate both the operational and emotional journey a customer takes with a company.
Who should you invite to a customer journey mapping workshop?
There are two types of people that you should invite to a customer journey mapping workshop. There are those who understand the customer journey and those who do not but are influencers in the organisation. It is often senior management who fall into the latter category.
What is a design thinking workshop?
What is a Design Thinking workshop? A Design Thinking workshop is facilitated meeting where multi-disciplinary teams plan and prototype user-centered designs. Unlike lectures or presentations, Design Thinking workshops are used when teams want to arrive at a user-centered solution while working together.
How do you plan a design thinking project?
Planning a project with design thinking
- Empathise. To empathise means, ‘try to understand the feelings, attitudes or thoughts of other people’.
- Define. ‘Study the project scope document.
- Ideate, Prototype and Test.
What is an example of a workshop?
The definition of a workshop is a room or building where work is performed, or a seminar or group of meetings and discussions in a particular field. An example of a workshop is a carpentry studio. An example of a workshop is a writing program where participants meet frequently and craft poetry.
How do you make a workshop more effective?
How to facilitate a successful workshop in 18 simple steps
- Get to know the participants.
- Define the purpose.
- Set a clear goal.
- Plan for more than just a day.
- Prepare for the unexpected.
- Set the scene.
- Complete a check-in.
- Go over the ground rules.