How do you respond to Danke?
When someone says danke, the standard response is bitte. This normally means ‘please’, but within the context of responding to a ‘thank you’, it means ‘you’re welcome’. If instead they say danke schön, then you should reply by saying bitte schön.
What does Danke mean to a girl?
See synonyms for danke on Thesaurus.com. 🎓 College Level. interjection German. thank you.
What language is Danke?
Danke translates to “thank you” or “thanks” and it is probably the best and certainly most common way to say thank you in German. If you already interacted with the German language, you probably heard “Danke!” before.
What’s Danke Schoen mean?
thank you very much
Definition of danke schoen : thank you very much.
Does Bitte mean sorry?
We say “Bitte” (Please). Bear with us as we clarify. The German word bitte means so much more than “please” or “you’re welcome.” In some ways, it’s a go-to word like “pardon.”
How can I say thanks?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
Is it Danke or Danka?
In Hindi.. Danka is a type of musical instrument. And this word is in many idioms and proverbs. If you mean in GERMAN, simply “thanks.” In German, it’s spelled danke, and it means thanks.
Does Bitte mean please?
Saying “Please” and “Yes Please” Bitte can also mean please in other contexts. For example, you can use this handy word to ask for help, as in this example: Kannst du mir bitte helfen? >
Where do you put bitte?
The most common way is putting bitte in the middle of the sentence as you did in your examples. And – imho – it sounds best that way.
How do you thank a girl for a gift?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”