How do you respond to a guest comment?
- Reply to negative and delighted reviews. Say quick “thank you” to neutral ones;
- Address the reviewer by name, when known, and let them know your name and title;
- Start with “Thank you”, even if a review is negative;
- Apologize if a guest had a poor experience;
- Be sincere.
How do you respond to clients comments?
Example: Thank you so much for your kind words, Jane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Jordan is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
How do you respond to a positive comment?
How to Respond to Positive Reviews?
- Always Personalize the Response.
- Always Thank the Customer.
- Respond to Specific Points in Their Review.
- Don’t Overstuff Your Response With Keywords.
- Try and Offer Something of Value in Your Response.
- Target the Number of Reviews You Respond to.
How do you respond to a positive guest review?
How to Respond to Hotel Reviews: The Positive Review
- Encourage loyalty.
- Turn brand enthusiasts into promoters.
- Leave a positive impression on prospective guests.
- Thank the guest by name.
- Personalize the response to the review.
- Thank the guest again, and encourage him or her to return.
How do you respond to a guest email?
Responses to Positive Reviews
- Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.
- Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel.
- Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.
- Dear Guest.
- Dear Guest.
How do you thank for positive feedback?
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your [PRODUCT PURCHASE]. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.
How do you reply to Thanks?
Ways of accepting someone’s thanks – thesaurus
- you’re welcome. phrase. used in reply to someone who has thanked you.
- no problem. phrase.
- not at all. phrase.
- don’t mention it. phrase.
- it’s no bother. phrase.
- (it’s) my pleasure. phrase.
- it’s/that’s all right. phrase.
- it’s nothing/think nothing of it. phrase.
What is positive response?
A positive response to something indicates agreement, approval, or encouragement. positively adverb [ADVERB after verb]
How do you give positive feedback?
Tips for giving positive feedback
- Make it specific. If your positive feedback is vague, they won’t know which of their skills are good and which ones they need to improve.
- Give it in a timely manner.
- Let others see it.
- Praise everyone eventually.
- Explain their impact.
- Give the right amount of praise.
How do you respond to positive feedback via email?
Sample phrases to use to respond to a compliment
- Thank you for your kind words.
- I really appreciate your feedback.
- That’s great, you made our day.
- That’s what we like to hear.
- We’re happy you’re happy.
- You put a big smile on our faces.
How do I respond to guest reviews?
Start by asking happy customers to post a review, using tools such as Staff Review Cards, CareFresheners and Review Stickers. Once your guests have posted a review, response to it immediately (24-48hrs)! Why is responding to guest reviews important?
What is a restaurant guest comment card?
When it comes to the restaurant industry, the restaurant guest comment cards are generally used to survey customers about their dining experience. Guest comment cards can sometimes be called customer feedback cards, customer survey cards, or even just comment cards.
How to respond to negative hotel reviews?
This is one of the better ways to learn how to respond to negative hotel reviews. After reading the review, make sure what the guest is complaining about and make a note. If the guest complains about the unkindness of the reception, check which employee receptionist (s) were on shift when the guests were accommodated in your hotel.
How important are guest reviews for a hotel?
[FREE Templates] Guest reviews form a major part of a hotel’s online reputation along with their presence on digital media platforms. In a world where everyone’s a critic, reviews pose as the face of your property. While hotel review responses indicate your acceptance of the feedback you received.