How do you markup an email on a Mac?
Mark up email attachments in Mail on Mac
- In the Mail app on your Mac, move the pointer over an image or PDF you added to your message.
- Click the Action pop-up menu that appears in the upper-right corner of the attachment, then choose Markup.
- Use the tools to mark up the image or PDF.
- When you’re finished, click Done.
How do I enable markup on my Mac?
Enable the Mac’s Markup Tools
- Go to System Preferences > Extensions.
- Select Actions in the list, and check Markup in the panel.
- Select Photos Editing and check Markup.
- Select Finder and check Markup.
Can you do markup on Mac?
Markup is a useful tool in macOS that makes it possible to write or sign, draw on, crop, and rotate supported files. You can find the Mac Markup using Quick Look on your Mac or when using Quick Actions. The tool is also available with objects within certain apps, including Mail, Notes, and Photos.
Where is the Markup icon?
Just tap the Markup icon on the format bar above the keyboard or at the bottom of the screen. Markup tools will immediately pop up from the bottom. Be aware that you cannot add markup to images or text in the note.
How do you Markup a PDF on a Mac?
In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing). Use the tools in the toolbar to mark up the PDF (or use the Touch Bar). Select text to copy or delete.
How do I markup an email in Outlook?
Tap edit in the top right corner, then tap the circle with 3 dots, then tap markup. 6. Choose a writing tool and color. You can use the eraser if you make a mistake.
How do you markup a Pages document on a Mac?
Add an annotation
- To add an annotation with Apple Pencil, tap anywhere on the page, then tap the annotation tool in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Pen to add marks or tap Highlighter to highlight text.
- Add your annotations.
- You can also annotate with a different color:
How do I markup a PDF on a Mac?
Annotate a PDF in Preview on Mac
- In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing).
- Use the tools in the toolbar to mark up the PDF (or use the Touch Bar). Tool. Description. Text Selection. Select text to copy or delete. See Select and copy text in a PDF.
How do I Markup a Pages document?
- Tap. with your finger or Apple Pencil, tap Smart Annotation, then add your marks.
- Do any of the following with the tools at the bottom of the screen: Switch tools: Tap the annotation tool, tap it again, then tap Pen or Highlighter.
- When you’re finished annotating, tap Done at the top of the screen.