How do you calculate VO2 max in Excel?
Calculating VO2 Max
- VO2 max = maximum milliliters of oxygen consumed in 1 minute / body weight in kilograms.
- VO2 = (milliliters of air inhaled per minute)(percentage of oxygen in the air inhaled) / (milliliters of air exhaled per minute)(percentage of oxygen in the air exhaled)
- VO2 max = 15.3 x (MHR/RHR)
How do you calculate VO2 manually?
Divide your maximum heart rate by your resting heart rate, then multiply the result by 15.3 to get your VO2 max. For example, if your resting heart rate is 85 beats per minute and your maximum heart rate is 200 beats per minute, you would divide 200 by 85 and get 2.35.
How do I calculate my VO2 max?
The VO2 max runners calculator will help you become an aware sportsman. Use it to meet your maximal aerobic capacity….The formulas are:
- percent max = 0.8 + 0.1894393 * exp(-0.012778 * time) + 0.2989558 * exo(-0.1932605 * time)
- VO2 = -4.60 + 0.182258 * velocity + 0.000104 * velocity²
- VO2 MAX = VO2 / percent max.
How do you calculate VO2max mL/kg min?
The units of measurement are all metric:
- Absolute VO2 = Liters per min (L/min)
- Relative VO2 = milliliters per minute per kilogram (a unit of mass) which is rewritten as milliliters per kilogram per minute or mL/kg/min (1,000 mL = 1.0 L). For example, if Peter weighs 220 lbs.
What is VO2 max chart?
VO2 Max Chart for Men (ml/kg/min)
How do you calculate VO2 max from submaximal?
- Use one submaximal HR and one workload.
- Steady-state HR should reach between 130-150 bpm.
- Calculate SM VO2 and METS using ACSM equation (remember… 1MET= 3.5 ml/kg/min)
- VO2 (male)= SM VO2 (expressed as METs) x (Hrmax-61)/ (HRsm- 61)
- VO2 (female)= SM VO2 (expressed at METs) x (Hrmax-72)/ HRsm –72)
How much can I run in 12 minutes?
The Cooper 12 Minute Run Test
How do you calculate VO2 max using Cooper test?
Calculate Your 12-Minute Run Test Results To calculate your estimated VO2 Max results (in ml/kg/min) use either of these formulas: Kilometers: VO2max = (22.351 x kilometers) – 11.288. Miles: VO2max = (35.97 x miles) – 11.291
How do you find the VO2 max on a graph?
Simply divide your maximum heart rate by your resting heart rate, and then multiply by 15.3. Take your answer to the vo2max charts to determine whether your VO2 max is good, poor or excellent.