How do I talk to a live person at Florida DMV?
Customer Service Center representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., (EST) at 850-617-2000. Please be prepared to provide your driver license number, Social Security number, title or vehicle identification number.
How do I get a Florida driver license?
How to Get Your Florida Driver’s License
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Complete a drug and alcohol course.
- Pass a vision and hearing test.
- Pass the Class E Knowledge Exam.
- Pass the Class E Driving Skills Test.
- Provide identification and all required documents.
How do I contact Florida DMV by email?
Please visit our Safety Campaign page for more information on important driving, vehicle, child and consumer safety. For general media inquiries, please email [email protected] or call 850-617-3102. For after hours and weekend inquiries, please include Aaron Keller and Capt.
How do I make an appointment to get my driver’s license in Florida?
Open the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Department webpage
- Open the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Department webpage.
- Open either one of the following two tabs and click “Make an Appointment”
- Select the most convenient DMV branch for you.
How can I verify my address with the DMV?
The list below provides the documents acceptable for DMV address verification….DMV Address Updates
- Lease or rental agreement with the signature of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident.
- Title or deed to residential real property.
- Mortgage bill.
- Home utility bills (including cellphone).
How can I get my Florida driver’s license online?
Take your first time driver course online. You will then have the option to take your Florida drivers test online after you complete your course. You must complete the online course to be permitted to take your driver’s license exam online.