How do I share photos from my Nikon camera?
To connect your camera to your smart device, take these steps:
- Open the camera’s Setup menu and select Wi-Fi.
- Select Network Connection and then choose Enable.
- Select Network Settings to display the screen shown on the right.
- Select a connection option.
- Launch the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app on your device.
How do I send pictures from my Nikon camera wirelessly?
Wi-Fi (Wireless Networks) – Selecting Pictures for Upload
- Choose “Select to send to smart device.” Select “Wi-Fi” in the setup menu, then highlight “Select to send to smart device” and press the multi selector right.
- Select pictures.
- Press OK to complete the operation.
How do I Bluetooth pictures from my Nikon camera to my phone?
Nikon Z Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- Camera: Turn the camera on.
- Camera: Select Connect to smart device > Pairing (Bluetooth) in the menus, then highlight Start pairing and press J to display the camera name.
- Smart device: Launch SnapBridge on the smart device and tap Connect to camera.
How do I get pictures from my Nikon to my iPhone?
To import from your SD card or digital camera, follow these steps:
- Connect the adapter to your iOS device.
- Connect your digital camera to the adapter by USB or insert an SD card.
- Photos should automatically open to the Import tab.
- Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items, then tap Import.
How do I transfer pictures from my Nikon camera to my computer?
How to Download Pictures From a Nikon Camera
- Open the connector door on the side of your Nikon camera.
- Insert the small end of the USB connector cable into the port on the camera.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into your computer’s USB port.
- Highlight the “Copy pictures to a folder on my computer” option.
What is SnapBridge?
Snapbridge gives you a way to transferyour images from your camera to a smart device quickly and efficiently. On supported cameras, SnapBridge can be used to turn your phone or tablet into a remote trigger for your camera, which lets you remotely control key camera functions from your smart device.
Can I connect my Nikon to my iPhone?
Connecting the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi to your smart device is simple. It’s automatic with an Android™ powered smart device. For iOS users, go to “Settings” on your phone, into the Wi-Fi settings and select the Network SSID. It begins with the name Nikon followed by a string of letters and numbers.
How do I transfer photos from Nikon D3500 to laptop?
You can download it on your iPhone or Android device from the app store or google play store. In the setup menu in your camera settings, click “connect to smart device.” Click ok then open the SnapBridge app on your mobile device and click “Connect Camera.” Click the option that says D3500 with numbers at the end.