How do I save an Excel file 2003?
How To Save Your Excel Files In 97-2003 Format
- Open a workbook.
- On the File tab, click Save As.
- Select Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*. xls) from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- On the File tab, click Options.
- On the left side, click Save and select Excel 97-2003 Workbook from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
How do I save an Excel file as 97-2003?
How to save Excel files in 97-2003 Format
- Start by opening a workbook in Excel.
- Click on the green File tab on the top left-hand corner, and select Save As .
- After clicking on Save As , select the Excel 97-2003 Workbook option from the drop-down list.
How do I convert Excel 2016 to 2003?
Open Excel 2016, click on File and select Options. Click on Save on the left and in the Save files in this format drop down box, select Excel 97-2003 workbook.
How do I convert Excel 2007 to 2003?
Using MS Excel 2007 Open the file that you want to convert, and click File(Round Office Orb button) and move your pointer to Save As, and from the list of options select Excel 97-2003 Workbook. What is this? This will save a copy to an old Excel format(. xls format), which you can start sharing.
How Do I Save As in Excel?
How to Save Workbooks in Excel
- Click the Save button. Press Ctrl + S to quickly save a workbook.
- Choose where you want to save your file: OneDrive: Save to Microsoft’s cloud-based storage so you can open the worksheet on another computer.
- Enter a file name.
- Click Save.
How do I open Excel 97-2003 in Excel 2007?
Open the Excel 97-2003 workbook. The Excel 97-2003 workbook opens in compatibility mode. Click the Office button, and then click Convert. Click OK to convert the file to new Excel 2007 format.
How do I convert an Excel file to old version?
Follow these steps:
- Click File > Export > Change File Type.
- Under Workbook File Types, double-click Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.
- In the Save As popup window, choose a folder location for the workbook.
- In the File name box, type a new file name (or use the one that’s already there).
- Click Save.
How do I convert an Excel File to old version?
What happened to Save As in Excel?
The Save As feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint has been replaced by Save a Copy. To save a copy of a file, do the following: Tap File > Save a Copy. Choose where you want to save the file.
What is the shortcut key for Save As?
Tip: To quickly save a file, press Ctrl+S….Save and rename Office files.
|To do this||Press|
|Open the Save or Save As page.||A|
|On the Save or Save As page, use the following shortcuts:|
How do I save a workbook in Excel 2013?
For a list of file formats (also called file types) you can (and can’t) open or save in Excel 2013, see File formats that are supported in Excel at the end of this article. Open the workbook you want to save. Click File > Save As. Under Places, pick the place where you want to save the workbook.
How to save as a column in Excel 2010?
You can follow the steps below to learn how to do so. Step 1: Open your file in Excel 2010. Step 2: Click the File tab at the top-left corner of the window. Step 3: Click the Save As option at the top of the column on the left side of the window.
Can I save Excel 2010 files to my computer?
You can save Excel 2010 files so they can be opened in spreadsheet applications that use the OpenDocument Spreadsheet format, such as Google Docs and OpenOffice.org Calc. You can also open spreadsheets in the .ods format in Excel 2010.
Can I open or save a file in Excel 2013?
For a list of file formats (also called file types) you can (and can’t) open or save in Excel 2013, see File formats that are supported in Excel at the end of this article. Open the workbook you want to save. Under Places, pick the place where you want to save the workbook.