How do I Reset my Netgear switch to factory settings?
Select Maintenance > Reset > Factory Default. Select the Check this box and click apply below to return all configuration settings to default values check box and click Apply. The smart switch restarts in a factory default configuration.
How do I Reset my Netgear router password?
- Start FSM73xxS Application (depending on the switch model)
- Display Utility Menu.
- A new menu will be displayed, choose option number 7 for the Password Recovery procedure.
- The admin and enable passwords will now be reset to factory defaults as confirmed by output.
How do I Reset my Netgear ProSafe?
ProSAFE: Factory reset routers
- Power off device.
- Power up and hold in rear Factory reset button for 10 seconds.
- Release the button.
How do I factory reset my Smart switch?
Tap the “Done” to finish the Smart Switch Mobile. Tap the “Factory data reset”. Tap the “Reset device”. Tap the “Erase everything”The factory rest will be started and take 3~10 minutes.
What is the default IP address for NETGEAR switch?
In the web browser, enter http://192.168.0.239. This is the default IP address of the switch.
How do I reset my NETGEAR ProSafe M4100?
NETGEAR ProSafe M4100 Factory Default button
- Locate the recessed button that is marked Factory Default or Factory Defaults on the back or bottom panel of your device.
- Insert a straightened paper clip or a similar device into the hole of the Factory Default button and hold for two to three seconds.
How do I log into my Netgear router admin?
Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your router’s network. Enter routerlogin.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. The router login window displays. Enter the router admin user name and password.
How do I reset my Netgear ProSafe gs108e?
How to reset a router to factory defaults
- Step 1: Find the reset button. There should be a tiny reset button.
- Step 2: Push the reset button. While the router is on, push and hold the reset button.
- Step 3: Hold the reset button.
- Step 4: Reboot the router.
- Step 5: Log in to the router.
How do I reset my Netgear ProSafe GS110TP?
To operate the Factory Defaults button, insert a device such as a paper clip into the opening to press the recessed button for two seconds. Your NETGEAR GS110TP Smart PoE Switch is designed to provide flexibility in configuring your network connections.
How to find a Netgear password?
You can retrieve your registration key from the Insight App or from your MyNETGEAR account. Select an organization. In the device list, tap your switch. Tap Diagnostics > Registration Key. Your five-digit registration key displays. Visit my.netgear.com. Enter your Email Address and Password.
What are the default Netgear admin passwords?
Password for older models: 1234 . NETGEAR ReadyNAS and ReadyDATA products: Username for all models: admin; Password for ReadyNAS OS and ReadyDATA OS: password; Password for RAIDiator firmware: netgear1; Password for Infrant firmware: infrant1 . NETGEAR fully managed switches: Username: admin; Password: These products do not use a default
How to recover Netgear router password?
Press reset for 30 seconds
What is my Netgear router password?
– The “SSID” is what you should see on your wireless device when you “scan for available wireless networks”. – The “WPA passphrase” is what you should type when your device tries to connect to the SSID, and prompts you for a password. – The default wireless SSID and password are also written on the “Keep Me Handy” card, also provided by Optus :